The College Basketball Post

It really pisses me off seeing all these dead programs being resurrected because the administration hired the right coach. I'm on the borderline of rootingagainst us on Saturday against Depaul. And I might not even watch that game. I'm so disgusted right now for a variety of reasons thanks to thisadministration.

Video showed on the big screen tonight at UC for Huggs return...

Him after:
1120_1235706776.jpg
1120_1235706717.jpg

I wana see if Harden is willing to take over..

but I think this game is UDub's and will be in control all night now.

Memphis' winning streak in the c-usa is a mockery. what's even more of a mockery is that Memphis is ranked #4 (and climbing) in the country.they're farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr from being the fourth best team in the nation or an elite team.

UW starting off strong....Harden is getting great looks when he chooses to be aggressive and drive, it looks too easy for him
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

Memphis' winning streak in the c-usa is a mockery. what's even more of a mockery is that Memphis is ranked #4 (and climbing) in the country. they're farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr from being the fourth best team in the nation or an elite team.
i agree we more of a 10-15 ranking in a "normal
grin.gif
"year, but if the number one teams can't win more than one game in a row , somebody gotta move up
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

UW starting off strong....Harden is getting great looks when he chooses to be aggressive and drive, it looks too easy for him
smh.gif

i hate how uninvolved he is in the offense though. he'll go whole possessions without a touch

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

smh.gif

i hate how uninvolved he is in the offense though. he'll go whole possessions without a touch
laugh.gif
like the first time they played UW I swear I didnt even know he was on the court at times.....He's definitely making sure he has the ballmore in his hands this time, and its paying dividends, a double digit lead down to one

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Video showed on the big screen tonight at UC for Huggs return...

Him after:
1120_1235706776.jpg
1120_1235706717.jpg
Lemme get this straight. They showed a highlight/tribute video for the visiting team's head coach? Damn, that's special. If he ever comesback to K-state....well....he probably won't get a tribute video. He might get one of these though.
roll.gif

middle_finger_flame.jpg

I'm glad ASU has to play so hard tonight because WSU really needs to win on Saturday to keep any hope of at least an NIT bid. Sweeping ASU this seasonwould be a big boost.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Santa Clara's student section has received two technicals in the last five minutes.
laugh.gif
For what???

What'd they do....?
Some dumb fans from the student section keeps throwing soda/water bottles on the court.. That just took the sail out of boats for Santa Clara.. It would be much closer if those freethrows didn't happen... It's still pretty close though..

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Harden fouled out. SMH.
Pac-10 officiating is a joke, and Hec-Ed is right behind Pauley for its worst offenses. The free throw disparity this season in that gym isastounding. It's like Arizona used to be. And brockman benefits the most from it. His only move is to lower his head and shoulders and just barrel intoguys...and he never gets called for it.

That was a great game.

Arizona vs UW should be a good game..... Zona always gives UW problems in Seattle & Arizona won the 1st meeting.

I can co-sign on how horrible PX officiating is and has been...
sick.gif
smh.gif

I can say I dont mind the calls UW gets at home though
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

One step closer to a Reg. Season Title since 53'
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Harden fouled out. SMH.
Pac-10 officiating is a joke, and Hec-Ed is right behind Pauley for its worst offenses. The free throw disparity this season in that gym is astounding. It's like Arizona used to be. And brockman benefits the most from it. His only move is to lower his head and shoulders and just barrel into guys...and he never gets called for it.

that's dave libby for yall
laugh.gif
roll.gif
you know your in trouble when he's officiating

pacX, home cookn is ridiculous. all of our bigs almost fouled out tonight at stanfurd. SMH

fell asleep, surprised that made it to OT.

First Round of the BET, will NOT be televised (tuesday). SMH.

but it will be streamed on the official Big East site.

Back
Top Bottom