The College Basketball Post

laugh.gif
@ Maryland....

Vasquez should shut up now....

Gary is gonna get roasted on talk-radio over the course of the week. Bozeman would be PERFECT for UMD

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
@ Maryland....

Vasquez should shut up now....

Gary is gonna get roasted on talk-radio over the course of the week. Bozeman would be PERFECT for UMD

Is this the same guy that used to coach at Cal in the 90's ? Didn't the NCAA find some dirt on him ?

Memphis/Tennessee in about 5 minutes..

I'm taking Memphis in this one..I don't think the Vols will be able to keep up with their transition

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by MBen32

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

imagec'mon man, i like clemson football, not basketball. so when clemson in duke play and basketball, i hope my boys stomp a mudhole in them N's. so im guessing this is the first time you crossed paths with someone who likes a different cfb and cbb team?? and why does it matterimageimage

i mean, i know plenty of dudes who like two different schools. hell, i am a fan of Maryland CFB and CBB as well as Ohio St CFB.

but two teams in the same conference? that's like someone saying "oh, i like USC football and UCLA basketball" or some !#$!
laugh.gif
smh.gif
yall n's acting like im sitting here saying i like unc football and duke basketball. can someone confirm if im the only one on here who likes two schools(different sports) in the same conference??

somebody on here likes the gators and the "u". go hassle that N'
laugh.gif

I like Florida State football and Duke hoops. I believe Dre does also

i bet that had nothing to do with those being the top two programs in both sports when you were young (early 90's)
laugh.gif
front runners.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by jmause3

imagec'mon man, i like clemson football, not basketball. so when clemson in duke play and basketball, i hope my boys stomp a mudhole in them N's. so im guessing this is the first time you crossed paths with someone who likes a different cfb and cbb team?? and why does it matterimageimage

i mean, i know plenty of dudes who like two different schools. hell, i am a fan of Maryland CFB and CBB as well as Ohio St CFB.

but two teams in the same conference? that's like someone saying "oh, i like USC football and UCLA basketball" or some !#$!
laugh.gif
smh.gif
yall n's acting like im sitting here saying i like unc football and duke basketball. can someone confirm if im the only one on here who likes two schools(different sports) in the same conference??

laugh.gif

I like Florida State football and Duke hoops. I believe Dre does also

i bet that had nothing to do with those being the top two programs in both sports when you were young (early 90's)
laugh.gif
front runners.
tongue.gif

LOL you know it did, but ive stuck with all my teams through the bad times too so im a loyal fan to all my teams. A lot of my boys were Bulls fans during the90's, and hopped off when Jordan left, i was one of the few that stayed on during the 15 win years. LOL man it was rough

laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Nope FSU football & Carolina basketball fan here

Dre I don't know you but I agree with everything you say about FSU football & then bball season rolls along
& I see u spouting all that Duke rhetoric and I'm like
sick.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

^^^Still salty about last week??
nerd.gif
No.

Why should I think Duke will be #1 when it's all said and done? Anything different from last year other than age? That team was a 2 seed...

We've seen this story before.....anyway, I've been one of the few neutral people to back Duke prior to this year.

Back
Top Bottom