The College Basketball Post

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Originally Posted by Executive76

^^^Still salty about last week??
nerd.gif
No.

Why should I think Duke will be #1 when it's all said and done? Anything different from last year other than age? That team was a 2 seed...

We've seen this story before.....anyway, I've been one of the few neutral people to back Duke prior to this year.

No such thing as neutral when it comes to Duke its hate/love thing....I mean you do have a Hoyasig/avy colabo so maybe that's where Igot confused...the only thing can say conclusively is this team is much better than last year...number one over all seed
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MBen32

laugh.gif
i knew i wasnt the only one..i forgot dre f's with florida state, my brother is a fsu and duke fan too
pimp.gif

mdterps where you at now
nerd.gif
i knew i wasn't the only one...

i might be at comcast feb.25 too
pimp.gif
mdterps if you go to the games(not sure where your from) you should let me know
laugh.gif
smh.gif
at all you bammas.

FSU football + Duke basketball sounds like the most bandwagon +#%* ever.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Executive76 wrote:

^^^Still salty about last week??
nerd.gif
No.

Why should I think Duke will be #1 when it's all said and done? Anything different from last year other than age? That team was a 2 seed...

We've seen this story before.....anyway, I've been one of the few neutral people to back Duke prior to this year.

No such thing as neutral when it comes to Duke its hate/love thing....I mean you do have a Hoya sig/avy colabo so maybe that's where I got confused...the only thing can say conclusively is this team is much better than last year...number one over all seed
nerd.gif

roll.gif
Number one overall seed? Stop it please. They aren't even winning the ACC.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

eek.gif
any word on his condition?

[h2]Harris collapses in Alabama game
[/h2]
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. -- Kentucky guard Ramon Harris collapsed outside the team's locker room Saturday at halftime of the Alabama game.

Harris was taken by ambulance to the nearby DCH Medical Center, according to a school statement.

A Kentucky spokesman said Harris was conscious when he left the building.

Later on, school spokesman DeWayne Peevy said Harris' vital signs were good, and tests were being conducted to determine why he had collapsed.

The start of the second half was delayed a couple of minutes, and Kentucky coach Billy Gillispie remained with Harris as the half began. Harris, considered Kentucky's best defensive player, played only seven minutes in the first half and scored one point.

On Dec. 3, Harris was carried off the court on a stretcher and taken to the hospital after colliding with teammate Michael Porter in a game against Lamar. He missed three games with a back and neck injury, returned for one game and then missed two of the next three due to back stiffness.

frown.gif
scary stuff...

Meeks is goddamn stud.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tmay407

Originally Posted by MBen32

can someone confirm if im the only one on here who likes two schools(different sports) in the same conference??
Dre rocks the @%%% out of FSU/Duke with pride.

You know it
pimp.gif

Dre I don't know you but I agree with everything you say about FSU football & then bball season rolls along
& I see u spouting all that Duke rhetoric and I'm like
sick.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Same !!#$ Jville says....Dude likes to call me out
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom