The College Basketball Post

laugh.gif
Is Gary Williams on his way out yet? Embarrassing.

defense is playing great, K had these boys ready. Hopefully we can keep it up for the rest of the season, especially wednesday at Wake

Originally Posted by MDterps4

Originally Posted by MBen32

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

goddamn this maryland team is awful
sick.gif
all hate aside, when i went to their midnight maddness, i told my homeboy that they wouldn't win a game in the acc.
laugh.gif

thats how bad i thought/knew they were
sick.gif
roll.gif
A Clemson avy with a Duke sig.
smh.gif
Do you mind explaining that one for me?

I'll be the first to admit, we're playing like we're the worst team in the ACC. But if you think this is how we play every game you're mistaken. The two games we lost in the ACC (prior to today) were by a combined 5 points. We could have very well been 4-0 in Conference play coming into this game.

It's whatever though, I'm prepared for the Terp haters to flame. I'll never give up on my Terrapins!!! (I'm still
mad.gif
)

grin.gif
the same reason you have a jacksonville jaguars in your sig with"mdterps" as your sn
grin.gif
my cfb team is clemson and my cbb team isduke. im not the only one on this board who has allegiance to a different cbb and cfb team
wink.gif

Originally Posted by tmukg21

who on NT/DUKE squad is smashing that Abby chick (sideline reporter)
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Get on that dre
nerd.gif

Didn't this knucklehead MDterps say Maryland would win AT Duke or AT UNC? Or was it just a win period?

Keep Gary
pimp.gif

13 outa 15, 9-0 in conference...#29 RPI...all without a starting big man..

They're comin
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
all hate aside, when i went to their midnight maddness, i told my homeboy that they wouldn't win a game in the acc.
laugh.gif

sick.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

I'll be the first to admit, we're playing like we're the worst team in the ACC. But if you think this is how we play every game you're mistaken. The two games we lost in the ACC (prior to today) were by a combined 5 points. We could have very well been 4-0 in Conference play coming into this game.

It's whatever though, I'm prepared for the Terp haters to flame. I'll never give up on my Terrapins!!! (I'm still
mad.gif
)
you're right, they aren't THIS bad... its just that they folded.
if they were actually playing hard, they could have probably kept it within 20. but in sports, when an already inferior team decides to completely mail it in,it will always get ugly.

and when a team mails it in like this, that is always on the COACHES and not on the players.

and yes, the conference losses were very close. but why are we taking solace in playing close games with FSU and Miami? that's just a reflection of how farthis program has fallen... we will continue to wallow in mediocrity until we get some people who can actually recruit... and the worse your team gets yearafter year, the harder it becomes to recruit. this game is nationally televised.

we will catch at LEAST 6 more Ls this year... which is technically an improvement from last year, but only b/c the ACC got worse.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

mad.gif
)

grin.gif
the same reason you have a jacksonville jaguars in your sig with "mdterps" as your sn
grin.gif
my cfb team is clemson and my cbb team is duke. im not the only one on this board who has allegiance to a different cbb and cfb team
wink.gif
I don't cheer for conference rivals. What happens when Clemson plays Duke in Basketball, is it a Win/Win situation for you?

It's stupid to have "allegiance" to different cbb and cfb teams, especially if they're in the same conference.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

mad.gif
)

grin.gif
the same reason you have a jacksonville jaguars in your sig with "mdterps" as your sn
grin.gif
my cfb team is clemson and my cbb team is duke. im not the only one on this board who has allegiance to a different cbb and cfb team
wink.gif
I don't cheer for conference rivals. What happens when Clemson plays Duke in Basketball, is it a Win/Win situation for you?

It's stupid to have "allegiance" to different cbb and cfb teams, especially if they're in the same conference.

laugh.gif
c'mon man, i like clemson football, not basketball. so when clemsonin duke play in basketball, i hope my boys stomp a mudhole in them N's. so im guessing this is the first time you crossed paths with someone who likes adifferent cfb and cbb team?? and why does it matter
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

imagec'mon man, i like clemson football, not basketball. so when clemson in duke play and basketball, i hope my boys stomp a mudhole in them N's. so im guessing this is the first time you crossed paths with someone who likes a different cfb and cbb team?? and why does it matterimageimage

i mean, i know plenty of dudes who like two different schools. hell, i am a fan of Maryland CFB and CBB as well as Ohio St CFB.

but two teams in the same conference? that's like someone saying "oh, i like USC football and UCLA basketball" or some !#$!
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

imagec'mon man, i like clemson football, not basketball. so when clemson in duke play and basketball, i hope my boys stomp a mudhole in them N's. so im guessing this is the first time you crossed paths with someone who likes a different cfb and cbb team?? and why does it matterimageimage

i mean, i know plenty of dudes who like two different schools. hell, i am a fan of Maryland CFB and CBB as well as Ohio St CFB.

but two teams in the same conference? that's like someone saying "oh, i like USC football and UCLA basketball" or some !#$!
laugh.gif
smh.gif

yall n's acting like im sitting here saying i like unc football and duke basketball. can someone confirm if im the only one on here who likestwo schools(different sports) in the same conference??

somebody on here likes the gators and the "u". go hassle that N'
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

mad.gif
)

grin.gif
grin.gif
wink.gif
nope....miami in college f-ball...unc in college b-ball

laugh.gif
smh.gif
yall n's acting like im sitting here saying i like unc football and duke basketball. can someone confirm if im the only one on here who likes two schools(different sports) in the same conference??

laugh.gif

memphis basektball and USC football
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i think all the potential Maryland recruits get turned off by this out of this world blowout loss. simply embarassing. the only thing positive i see here wasat least Duke was at home. imagine if the Terps lost by this much at home.

can someone confirm if im the only one on here who likes two schools(different sports) in the same conference??
Dre rocks the @%%% out of FSU/Duke with pride.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
yall n's acting like im sitting here saying i like unc football and duke basketball. can someone confirm if im the only one on here who likes two schools(different sports) in the same conference??

laugh.gif

I like Florida State football and Duke hoops. I believe Dre does also

laugh.gif
i knew i wasnt the only one..i forgot dre f's with florida state,my brother is a fsu and duke fan too
pimp.gif

mdterps where you at now
nerd.gif
i knew i wasn't the only one...

i might be at comcast feb.25 too
pimp.gif
mdterps if you go to the games(not surewhere your from) you should let me know
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom