The College Basketball Post

sick.gif

I can't handle this...
smh.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

i kind of feel bad for gary williams....he is a good coach and will probably get fired, but he wont have trouble finding a job if he still wants to coach

Zoubek
9fe161108059eb46bb468c17a5afaadf98c8918e.gif
...Duke ain't playin around

I'm surprised that South Florida is keeping it close with Nova

EDIT:
eek.gif
at that foul on Dominique Jones

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

We are horrible
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

It's going to be hard for me to get over this loss. Hopefully the team puts this game behind them and plays decent basketball the rest of the season.

This game hurts.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MDterps4

We are horrible
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

It's going to be hard for me to get over this loss. Hopefully the team puts this game behind them and plays decent basketball the rest of the season.

This game hurts.
tired.gif

i don't mean to throw salt in your wounds (maybe a little bit i do) but isn't this the same team you said was going to beat both duke and unc once thisyear?
nerd.gif

Maryland comes out flat in the 2nd half too..

Perimeter defense
smh.gif

EDIT: By 36
eek.gif

There is no way that MD should be getting fixed up like this.
smh.gif

Btw, R.I.P. to Kay Yow.

roll.gif
this is like the celtics/knicks game last year where they won by50.....im only watching because i want to see how big the lead will get
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

We are horrible
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

This game hurts.
tired.gif

i don't mean to throw salt in your wounds (maybe a little bit i do) but isn't this the same team you said was going to beat both duke and unc once this year?
nerd.gif
Technically this is the same team, but they aren't playing like the team team I thought I'd see. They gave up within the first fewminutes of this game. There is still that possibility that we will beat Duke and UNC this year, so I'll leave it at that. Today has really shot me backdown to earth.

This game will end up being the turning point of our season. We'll either learn from this game and come out to play EVERY game, or we'll hang ourheads and let this game become the beginning of the end for this season. I sure hope this turns out to be a blessing in disguise. With that said, I'mANGRY!!!! !#%! $%+% !#%! !#%! !#%! $%+% $*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mad.gif

not sure if it was ever noted on here, but Ronald Steele left Alabama. word was that it was due to injuries, but he said it wasn't.

nonetheless, we'll still beat the @!+$ outta Bama with or without him.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

goddamn this maryland team is awful
sick.gif
all hate aside, when i went to theirmidnight maddness, i told my homeboy that they wouldn't win a game in the acc.
laugh.gif

thats how bad i thought/knew they were
sick.gif
roll.gif

sweet Lord have mercy... these MD-Duke games are not what they used to be, to say the least...

i wish the higher-ups at MD would just threaten Gary a little bit. he needs to be on the hot seat, as far as i'm concerned. the way Maryland has fallen isjust
smh.gif

Any Duke fans want to explain to me how Paulus is so far down in the depth chart? Dude was a starter a couple years ago..

Originally Posted by MBen32

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

goddamn this maryland team is awful
sick.gif
all hate aside, when i went to their midnight maddness, i told my homeboy that they wouldn't win a game in the acc.
laugh.gif

thats how bad i thought/knew they were
sick.gif
roll.gif
A Clemson avy with a Duke sig.
smh.gif
Do you mind explaining that one for me?

I'll be the first to admit, we're playing like we're the worst team in the ACC. But if you think this is how we play every game you'remistaken. The two games we lost in the ACC (prior to today) were by a combined 5 points. We could have very well been 4-0 in Conference play coming into thisgame.

It's whatever though, I'm prepared for the Terp haters to flame. I'll never give up on my Terrapins!!! (I'm still
mad.gif
)

Gary Williams needs to be fired after this season. Don't the alumni and boosters care about the program and its reputation?

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

We are horrible
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

This game hurts.
tired.gif

i don't mean to throw salt in your wounds (maybe a little bit i do) but isn't this the same team you said was going to beat both duke and unc once this year?
nerd.gif
if he said that, he honestly doesn't know anything about basketball... i don't know any MD fan that thought we were going to be good thisyear.

this was projected to be our worst team in 15+ years... and as you can see, it is our worst team in 15+ years.

Back
Top Bottom