A big
iz3wx1.jpg
you from January to March.

All love from April to early January

2ym7e9u.jpg
[Denzel Washington] My man! [Denzel Washington]
Looks like jville knows whats up
smokin.gif

Give UW a top 25 rank nowwwwwwww. undisputed #1 in the pac10, their schedule has been decently tough and their only loss is a Triple OT loss to Cal. #1 in thenation in rebounding differential @ +11. Isiah Thomas needs to be mentioned in the elite freshman amongst the country no doubt leading his team in scoring,second coming of Nate Robb, not as explosive/athletic but more composed and a better ball handler and only a freshman.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by janoy

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by AirMaxin1

HUSKIES FTW!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...we probably just jinxed em.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

UW STUDENTS STAND UP!!!
laugh.gif

FYI: I used to ball boy for the Huskies when I was younger
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
It was ill.... warmed up the players & then sat ON THE HOOP during the games
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so u go to UW but root for zona? or is UW your flavor of the week since u change teams so much

Dre, Strategic Management was killing me 2nd semester. I had to do something. Based on the history odds were in our favor of not getting caught.[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]
[/color]

hahah hey man...having the undeniable WORST team in college football makes fans wana root for anythin goin good haha. give UW some credit..they're playinggood ball right now.

damn i hate nd sooo much harangody has joakim noah status to me..he celebrates after every damn play
sick.gif

I love how jville had the nerve to say "April to Early January" like FSU is going to sniff a BCS Bowl again. You need to change that %##! to"April to Late December" and deal with whatever Gaylord Hotels Bowl you cats are in.

Back
Top Bottom