The College Basketball Post

I've yet to see UNLV play this year and I'm extremely upset about this
smh.gif

-Kemba is right now what Corey shouldn't been already.
-Nova still doesn't have any significant wins on its resume, yet we still ranked....
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

-That Ville loss looks very bad for us right now.
-I wonder how Horne will find a way to lose another game for UA.
-

Season premier of LOST and the UNC game on at the same time....
indifferent.gif

Haven't decided what I am going to do yet, but I am leaning towards watching the UNC game live. Thank god for DVR.

And Henderson has been straight ballin'. This Duke team plays great defense.
embarassed.gif

AUBURN - Rasheem Barrett is gearing up for an assignment that probably won't even be his.

He wants to guard Kentucky's Jodie Meeks, the hottest shooter in the country, who just happens to be one of Barrett's good friends

"Coach, you hear that?" Barrett shouted through the open door of coach Jeff Lebo's office as he began to boast. "I'm holding him to two (points). He might get some free throws, so I'll give him that."

Meeks is averaging 25.7 points a game, so holding him to a couple of foul shots would be an accomplishment on par with, oh, perhaps the Tigers traveling to Lexington and beating Kentucky.

I hope UNC wins big against Clemson. But I also wouldn't mind a cardiac game like last season's double OT so long as the Heels keep their streak alive.

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

AUBURN - Rasheem Barrett is gearing up for an assignment that probably won't even be his.

He wants to guard Kentucky's Jodie Meeks, the hottest shooter in the country, who just happens to be one of Barrett's good friends

"Coach, you hear that?" Barrett shouted through the open door of coach Jeff Lebo's office as he began to boast. "I'm holding him to two (points). He might get some free throws, so I'll give him that."

Meeks is averaging 25.7 points a game, so holding him to a couple of foul shots would be an accomplishment on par with, oh, perhaps the Tigers traveling to Lexington and beating Kentucky.

He going to light that boy's *#! on fire
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Duke's perimeter defense is excellent but I still think a good big man will eat that frontline apart if the refs don't take him out of the game likethey did with Monroe.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Duke's perimeter defense is excellent but I still think a good big man will eat that frontline apart if the refs don't take him out of the game like they did with Monroe.

Same could be said for UNC, minus the "excellent" part. Ref's keep teams from having a serious chance at them all the time. I still can'tbelieve the calls that broad gets
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

damn. good night ..

wake
uconn vs nova
unc vs clemson
LOST!
pimp.gif

Between 24, LOST, The Office, and college basketball, I'll be spending entirely too much time around my TV this spring...
smh.gif

Big 10 heads.. How good is taylor battle? He's one of my boys good friend and my dude be praising him crazy, i still havent seen him play.. League worthy?

Talor is a good player, and his stats show that, but he's basically got the green light to shoot/drive whenever. Against MSU last week, he took some shotsthat were suspect at best. He's a great rebounding guard, averaging over 5 rpg, which is damn good for a 5-11 guy. As for NBA, not sure. He's small,and he likes to play the 2 a lot. He'll have to prove that he can run the point consistently.

Originally Posted by henz0

Big 10 heads.. How good is taylor battle? He's one of my boys good friend and my dude be praising him crazy, i still havent seen him play.. League worthy?
doubt he makes the league, but i don't know... he's one of the best 3 players in the big ten right now as a sophomore, he's just agamer... plays best in the clutch, goes inside and out, is becoming a fantastic passer and a solid defender and rebounder.

he might get a try somewhere.. but he'll play pro somewhere eventually, overseas if nothing else.

MSU having a little trouble with NW and their 1-3-1 defense... and Kevin Coble shooting the lights out. The announcer on BTN has said "Chris Hill"insead of "Chris Allen" like 5 times. Maybe it's because he as 5 turnovers and is shooting terribly, he wishes he wasn't out there.

not complaining because i like uconn but scottie reynolds was supposed to be a big star at some point in his career.
smh.gif

AJ PRICE IS BACK
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. UCONN need strap up on D and feed the bigs and Price andit's a wrap for Nova. UCONN 80 NOVA 68

good game going on between va tech and wake. 59-51 tech up but I'm pulling for wake in this game so they can hopefully pull a undefeated season.

Northwestern up 3 against Michigan State, 27 seconds left at Breslin Center.

EDIT: Northwestern just beat MSU 70 - 63.
eek.gif

I cant believe that Northwestern and VaTech won against MSU and Wake. Im loving the upsets. As long as UNC blows Clemson out by 20+ haha.

Back
Top Bottom