The College Basketball Post

Originally Posted by jmause3

state goes down
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Uh, the Va Tech/Wake is still on.

Yea I was jumping the gun when I saw the 12 pt lead. I didnt realize there was so much time left. haha. But still, its a pretty good game.

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

AUBURN - Rasheem Barrett is gearing up for an assignment that probably won't even be his.

He wants to guard Kentucky's Jodie Meeks, the hottest shooter in the country, who just happens to be one of Barrett's good friends

"Coach, you hear that?" Barrett shouted through the open door of coach Jeff Lebo's office as he began to boast. "I'm holding him to two (points). He might get some free throws, so I'll give him that."

Meeks is averaging 25.7 points a game, so holding him to a couple of foul shots would be an accomplishment on par with, oh, perhaps the Tigers traveling to Lexington and beating Kentucky.

So much for that HA
pimp.gif

anybody see the end of the Florida/south Carolina game.

Parsons missed a freethrow and Frederick ran out and hit a layup at the buzzer.

Originally Posted by gatorb807

anybody see the end of the Florida/south Carolina game.

Parsons missed a freethrow and Frederick ran out and hit a layup at the buzzer.

That was crazy

Auburn's D giving us problems right now...we got like 10 turnovers with 8 minutes left in the first half.

Meeks with 9 right now.

nah, not at all...but we gotta take care of the ball. Auburn's gotten off 14 more shots than us this first half.

the emergence of Jodie has really opened things up for Pat.

and i don't need a close game...i gotta leave the crib at 10:30...can't stand listening to a nail-biter on the radio.

Back
Top Bottom