The College Basketball Post

Originally Posted by ddot7

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Anyone else just not buy Clemson's ranking whatsoever?
Honestly? I don't even think we're the #9 team in the country

i believe they're top 25 worthy i guess, the more i think about it... just maybe not top 10 good.

Meeks: 32 pts
Patterson: 21 and 18
Stevenson: 12 pts 12 boards and 4 blocks

pimp.gif

Tarheels really embarrassed Clemson in the second half...glad to see my boys getting back in the swing of things

If Carolina can be as consistent as they were during the 2nd half of the Clemson game, they're pretty much unbeatable. Too bad they can't show the sameeffort on D all the time.

Ellington
pimp.gif
dude was on fire while keeping Oglesby in check in the 2nd half.

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

NJIT got their first win
scare.gif

VMI crushed Radford
eek.gif

smh.gif
RU started the game off 13-0 then collapsed, i dont know what the heckhappened. VMI was on fire from 3's, RU had over 20 TO's, and big art wasnt involved at all. hopefully they turn it around on sat vs. the LibertyCurrys.

Originally Posted by VABigPoppa

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

NJIT got their first win
scare.gif

VMI crushed Radford
eek.gif

smh.gif
RU started the game off 13-0 then collapsed, i dont know what the heck happened. VMI was on fire from 3's, RU had over 20 TO's, and big art wasnt involved at all. hopefully they turn it around on sat vs. the Liberty Currys.

hopefully Curry has a good game, he had his worst game against High Point..... Joey should get his 20 and 10....Should be a good game.
happy.gif

edit: what was i thinking, VMI he had a career day
embarassed.gif

Why the hell can't we play D for a full 40 mins?

Over 9 minutes of the game we held them to 4 pts while scoring 26...

Wayne Ellington is absolutely the key to this team. Tonight he played confident. Deon also played somewhat like a man but is still a {()}.
smh.gif

And I absolutely hate Tyler Hansbrough. Cool he is the all time UNC scorer, but the more this dude touches the rock the more I hate him. Selfish, incrediblyugly game, and he makes worse decisions than someone tornadocained at the bar trying to get anything and everything just before last call.

That UConn game was really high scoring. Didn't see much of it, but it from the stat line AJ Price balled?

Wake-VT surprised me. But that goes to show the competitiveness of college basketball. VT couldn't make their damn FT's either.

NJIT finally got a win. I read that article Allen posted earlier and then they pop up on an in game update grabbing a W....

That's about all I got...

Oh yeah, LOST was sick!
(I know a lot of S&T heads are up on it)
pimp.gif

plz tell me yall seen how SC beat Florida?
eek.gif

and Terrence williams was dunking on people left and right tonight
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Why the hell can't we play D for a full 40 mins?

Over 9 minutes of the game we held them to 4 pts while scoring 26...

Wayne Ellington is absolutely the key to this team. Tonight he played confident. Deon also played somewhat like a man but is still a {()}.
smh.gif

And I absolutely hate Tyler Hansbrough. Cool he is the all time UNC scorer, but the more this dude touches the rock the more I hate him. Selfish, incredibly ugly game, and he makes worse decisions than someone tornadocained at the bar trying to get anything and everything just before last call.

That UConn game was really high scoring. Didn't see much of it, but it from the stat line AJ Price balled?

Wake-VT surprised me. But that goes to show the competitiveness of college basketball. VT couldn't make their damn FT's either.

NJIT finally got a win. I read that article Allen posted earlier and then they pop up on an in game update grabbing a W....

That's about all I got...

Oh yeah, LOST was sick!
(I know a lot of S&T heads are up on it)
pimp.gif
QFT on Tyler H. UNC would be a much better team if he would learn to pass out of a double team and not look to score everytime he gets the ball.

Terrence Williams had a sick in game dunk tonight. If it wasn't for all these buzzers beaters that joint was easily #1 on SC top plays

I love seeing all the love Terrence is getting. Awesome player, one of the best all around players in the NCAA this year. And the best thing is, dude might beone of the nicest guys I have ever met. He loves just playing the game, and thats what college basketball should be about.

Originally Posted by ddot7

Anyone else just not buy Clemson's ranking whatsoever?
Honestly? I don't even think we're the #9 team in the country

i believe they're top 25 worthy i guess, the more i think about it... just maybe not top 10 good.

Because for the last two years they have started off unbeaten, then when they play disciplined teams in conference they fall off. They are very talented, nodoubt, but they try to rely on talent and athleticism against smart, disciplined teams. A lot like VTech of two years ago (when Washington cleared Paulus). Andas for Duke being #1, MDTerp, you really think not? Seriously? Because of MD? At leawst you do have faith. Good Luck.

Wake and Mich St lose at home
Terrence Williams dunk highlights
Fla and SC finish
eek.gif

AJ Price - Long Island
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NJIT winning
laugh.gif

LOST

indeed a sick night.

You're looking at a first team ALL SEC'er right here! Devan Downey's late 3-pointer brought the Gamecocks (13-4, 3-2) back within abucket before Zam's heroics gave us our first win over Florida (16-2, 4-1) in the last 10 tries. Now we have to take care of Ole Miss at home next to moveup a game in the SEC.

Vegas winning at BYU
pimp.gif

Ville rounding into form

Nova
grin.gif

top teams losing
pimp.gif

LOST got me for 2 hours
ohwell.gif

MAJOK CLEARED AS PARTIAL

UConn's Ater Majok was finally cleared by the NCAA, but only as a partial qualifier.

Majok, a 6-foot-10 forward from the Sudan who lived in Australia, will not be able to play this season with the Huskies - but is allowed to practice with theteam.

He won't be eligible to play until after the first semester next season.

``I'm not disappointed even though it's bad because I don't get to play," Majok said last night. "But it's good that I get to fit infirst."

UConn coach Jim Calhoun has been extremely high on Majok and told me last night he's a guy who he could envision potentially playing 20 minutesthis season if he were cleared by play by the NCAA.

Derrick Caracter's basketball tour has taken him to UTEP, according to two sources.
"Derrick Caracter is at UTEP," one source said. "Supposedly he is enrolled for the second semester."

Back
Top Bottom