The College Basketball Post

Can this game end already? Sheesh
smh.gif

This is the Georgetown team I expected...team full of freshmen and sophmores who are talented but inexperienced. Tough game...nothing really more to say. Thembeing soft outside of one or two guys doesn't help either...

I guess this is College Basketball related.

movearrow.gif

Paris London IS WANTIN ROBERT DOZIER %$$%@ @#+ TO GET HIS +#$ IN CHECK & HER BIG TEETH SEND OUT @#+ FRIEND KEISHA TURNER KEEP TRYN ME...
41 minutes ago

Message|View Friends|

[table][tr][td]Networks:[/td] [td]Memphis, TN
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Lists:[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Details:[/td] [td]
How do you know Paris London?
[/td] [/tr][/table]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

(From facebook)

And yeah, she's from the M-Town.

do any black people go to Gtown other then the bball players? cause any time they scan the crowd in there games its pretty snowy

not really bro
laugh.gif
at least i didnt see too many when i visited my boy there

is that doziers infamous baby momma!?...i swear these hoopers need a life coach.

Originally Posted by haiti5

do any black people go to Gtown other then the bball players? cause any time they scan the crowd in there games its pretty snowy

not really bro
laugh.gif
at least i didnt see too many when i visited my boy there

is that doziers infamous baby momma!?...i swear these hoopers need a life coach.
roll.gif

Thats the first thing that came to mind too.

Originally Posted by JoeClear

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

I think Duke is over rated as always.
Where would you rate Duke ? You don't want them ranked in the top ten right now ?

I don't hear anyboby picking Duke to win the National Title

My top 10 RIGHT NOW.. they would be somewhere in there, only because of their record. They wont win the ACC, but will be in the top 3, giving them a good seedcome March. Which will set them up for an easy way to the sweet 16 and MAYBE the elite 8. Then they will get exposed like they do every year. They can shootthe ball excellent, but they have no true center. You wont make it to the final 4 without a true center, unless you just get a luck streak.

I am appalled.

Yes we played the toughest schedule in the country, yes it's an incredibly young team.

But you don't come out THAT flat. Disgusting, despicable a *#!% show.

III gets no breaks either...what the #*+* kinda D was that? HOW, HOW do you lose Butler, their ONLY option THAT many times?!?! Hell, if Ruoff isn't icecold we get blown out. This defense of late is LAZY and when they're not they take stupid risks.

Clark will be an incredibly solid player, but, sorry. I want Sapp out there for 30 minutes, not him. I really hope he hasn't given up on him.

And DC, the wizards suck, Obama stuff is over...and yet 30% of the crowd is WVU. Horrible. On top of that those that were there were as flat as the players.

Awful night.

This better be a swift kick in the !%! to ALL involved. The only positive is it reminds me of Nova in 07...and that season ended well.

I can take mistakes, but I can't take this effort.

And congrats to WVU...they deserved it. They fought for it and their big time player made the plays.

Huggins always has his guys playing hard.

However, he in a windbreaker and Joe M. in a hoody..class all the way.

I've been there-- why you hardly ever see me criticize...especially in regards to III.

i just can't take that effort.

Oregon sucks so much.

Providence winning the ones they're supposed to.

Terrence Williams is disgusting. Dudes game is plain sick, he plays so effortlessly and so under control. He looks like hes just having fun out there (Rutgersgame). Any word on him getting drafted?

Back
Top Bottom