The College Basketball Post

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Do people really have Syracuse over Georgetown tonight? Maybe because I'm not sold on Syracuse yet and I just think Georgetown's top 5 is talent-wise one of the best in the country.
That zone is gonna disrupt them a bit though, so I don't know.

I'm interested to see how Greg adjusts to that zone cause if he can knock down that foul shot distance jumper and find people on the backdoor between the backline gaps in that zone then he's gonna eat like a king. And if Summers and Sapp are knocking down their outside shots then I think it's a no contest.

Regardless of how good Duke has been playing, G-Tech still got me shook. And no that ain't no jinx James
laugh.gif
Cuse over G'Town tonight .. I think this is the 4th time I posted that today.
laugh.gif

Favors announces in 15 mins .. all signs point to Tech.

My boy Lump (C-Wright) got something to prove tonight going up against another top flight guard. People seem to forget his rep coming out of HS as one of thetop PG's in the country

I'm seriously still mind boggled how some of ya'll had Syracuse winning this game. What's changed from last year, except that Rautins is makingshots that Daunte Greene missed from the outside? Devendorf ISN'T a difference maker and just ends up taking shots from Flynn and touches from rinze. This team is still undersized on both ends of the floor and has taken the knucklehead act to the next level this year.

Cuse is #8 in the country by virtue of the teams around them losing games. This team is barely a top 25 team and I'm sticking to that statement.

if Paul fouled DeJuan i dont think DeJuan woulda barked like that. Also woulda been interesting to see Devo in that situation he wouldn't have hesitated.

'Cuse has run into a 1st half buzz saw. G'Town shooting 60+% from 3, refs seem to be calling the game tight. Will be the tale of 2 halves.

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

if Paul fouled DeJuan i dont think DeJuan woulda barked like that. Also woulda been interesting to see Devo in that situation he wouldn't have hesitated.
laugh.gif
He supposed to be scared of em or something?

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
people think Devo got dudes shook like Marvin Harrison...

DaJuan woulda handled that w. the quickness.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
people think Devo got dudes shook like Marvin Harrison...

DaJuan woulda handled that w. the quickness.
laugh.gif

the only people devo is scaring are women, mainly coeds

Back
Top Bottom