The College Basketball Post

Originally Posted by allen3xis

We're woefully undersized.
really? I think yall got some good size, particularly when you go O, Jackson and Paul.

And when AO gets into foul trouble (like he does in just about every game)................?
Or when RJ gets winded and/or into foul trouble (like he does every game)................?

I don't see the issue being with bodies..more so how Jim B adjusts..

I mean, look at Pitt...Biggs, Young and Blair....then nobody...

on that note..
Blair had 17 more boards, 8 offensive?
laugh.gif
sick.gif

I don't see the issue being with bodies..more so how Jim B adjusts..

I mean, look at Pitt...Biggs, Young and Blair....then nobody...

on that note..
Blair had 17 more boards, 8 offensive?
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Well with that said, maybe it's not my issue of us not having bodies OR your issue with how Jimmy adjusts. Maybe... just maybe, the bodies we have justflat out SUCK. Especially in comparison to the frontline you just brought up.

alabama's ronald steele is injured AGAIN... this time it's his heel. he was listed as doubtful for the mississippi state game and ended up not playing.poor guy can't catch a break.

Originally Posted by MDterps4

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

How the hell did we let Miami back in this game? Classic Terrapins basketball.
smh.gif

probably because this is your first road game of the season and it's halfway through January
laugh.gif

alabama's ronald steele is injured AGAIN... this time it's his heel. he was listed as doubtful for the mississippi state game and ended up not playing. poor guy can't catch a break.

tired.gif
dude was a first rounder for awhile

Wow...Hollis Thompson is dressed and on the bench for Georgetown
Intersted to hear the thought process behind this...I suppose if he doesn't see the floor he'll be redshirted.

Found this interesting also. Poor Hollis was lost during the national anthem. He stood next to Sims and then Monroe came over and pushed himaside. He stood next to Sapp and then Wright came over and pushed him aside so he could stand next to sapp.
laugh.gif

mad.gif

The hell is that? We've got a 17 point lead with 12 minutes in the game and can't get the W. The defense allowed far too many offensive rebounds andGAVE Miami easy layups in the 2nd half. At the end of the game when we need a basket, of course Vasquez settles for the 3. Take the ball to the basket anddraw the foul damn it. Bowie is the only player that impressed me tonight.

I'm tired of the %@*$ I go through year in and year out with this team, and I'm damn sure this won't be the only game we blow in the second halfthis season. I don't even know what to say, I'm so #%+@%%* heated.

Jack McClinton is
sick.gif

- Good win for Illinois. Michigan, Lucky to be 3-2.

- Stop Chucking, Rosario.
grin.gif
. Deonta
pimp.gif

- That Arkansas train is a bit derailed right now...

- UNLV ##!**$ around
indifferent.gif

- Not a huge Favors fan, but a nice get nonetheless for Hewitt.

- Yall really don't like Doris Burke?
laugh.gif
....IMO, she's okay...ifyou get past the fact that it's a girl...she knows the game pretty well.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

My anger is going to prevent me from sleeping tonight.
Expect more sleepless nights for years to come. Maryland ain't going anywhere anytime soon.

Originally Posted by ddot7

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Maryland
smh.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Did you ever put your screenname up on that beating both Duke & UNC this season claim?
Yessir.

Expect more sleepless nights for years to come. Maryland ain't going anywhere anytime soon.

I can take a loss, I just can't take giving the game away like we did tonight.

Originally Posted by ddot7

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Maryland
smh.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Did you ever put your screenname up on that beating both Duke & UNC this season claim?
Yessir.

I can take a loss, I just can't take giving the game away like we did tonight.

Wait, how the hell you a Jacksonville fan and you posted up in MD. It's damn near religious to be a Ravens or Skins fan in the state of MD.

I don't know about you sir, I just don't know.

Wake is a year ahead of schedule. They were NOT supposed to be this good this year. Is this a testament of Gaudio as a coach or just an absurd amount oftalent cohesively getting it done? They've stepped up their D big time so I'm assuming that Dino setting the tone from the bench.

Those were goods win for A&M and Illinois. Just makes both conference races that much more interesting. I honestly don't see anybody but UCLA runningaway with their reg season conference championship cause of so much parody.

I can take a loss, I just can't take giving the game away like we did tonigh

I'm telling you - blame Gary on this one. When a team doesn't face a true road game until mid-January, they don't understand the composureit's going to take to win a game in someone elses building. What should've been a nice win for the terps tonight turns into a terrible loss and amissed opportunity that could come back to haunt you if you end up near the bubble.

with you on Gaudio Malta...i think he appears to be the real deal and is evident by the D.

I'm still goin with ASU in the Pac 10...gota beat UCLA saturday tho.

blame Gary on this one. for everything.

Dajuan's face after he got the T is priceless
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Those were goods win for A&M and Illinois.
I really wish we wouldn't have $%%%+# up so bad against Tulsa. That A&M vs. Illinois matchup in South Padre would have been a good one.Definitely would have played a big part come Selection Sunday...

Good win for the Aggies tonight...

If Elonu plays like that every night, they're gonna be tough to beat... He was an animal inside tonight...

Back
Top Bottom