The College Basketball Post

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

The only time I've ever seen Allen hype
laugh.gif

I mean they havent looked this good all season.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

if Paul fouled DeJuan i dont think DeJuan woulda barked like that. Also woulda been interesting to see Devo in that situation he wouldn't have hesitated.
laugh.gif
He supposed to be scared of em or something?
laugh.gif
people think Devo got dudes shook like Marvin Harrison...

DaJuan woulda handled that w. the quickness.
laugh.gif

the only people devo is scaring are women, mainly coeds
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sucka %#% %!*+@.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Anyone who wants to make money..

I can personally guarantee that there is no way G'Town covers 6.5 tomorrow night.

Not that I'd bet against my team or that we won't win.. But take that to the bank.
laugh.gif

So does that mean you owe me the $100 I'm about to lose?

Just kidding, I didn't really bet on this game...

when g town comes in to the dome, cuse will win by 10+. just annoying that next game g town plays they wont hit a shot.

Originally Posted by WickedNikes

when g town comes in to the dome, cuse will win by 10+. just annoying that next game g town plays they wont hit a shot.
put the screenname up
nerd.gif
I agree. We need more NTers to put something big up when they make claims such as these. Hell, I lost my name (Lazy B).

So wait - you're saying cuse is actually the better team, that it's just a lucky night for g-town?
grin.gif

First BE win tonight
pimp.gif
. Held Rosario below his average, and got big games from Deonta Vaughn and Mike Williams. Looks like we built upon the UCONN game andhopefully we can run off a string of wins here with Depaul, Providence, and St.John's on the road before hosting G'Town in two weeks. With a young teamlike this it'll be hard to win three straight on the road though.

My favorite team this year, Baylor is now on, and I am hoping someone that goes there is reading this thread, because I need a pair of their shorts, and I wantto know if they sell them at the campus store. HELP!

Sura, I can talk to one of my friends and see if they do...I go to A&M and have plenty of Baylor friends.

And Elonu is a #@+%$@$ beast.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

I'm seriously still mind boggled how some of ya'll had Syracuse winning this game. What's changed from last year, except that Rautins is making shots that Daunte Greene missed from the outside? Devendorf ISN'T a difference maker and just ends up taking shots from Flynn and touches from rinze. This team is still undersized on both ends of the floor and has taken the knucklehead act to the next level this year.

Cuse is #8 in the country by virtue of the teams around them losing games. This team is barely a top 25 team and I'm sticking to that statement.

That's a very fair and accurate assessment. Props for coming off like a fan of ball and not just a Cuse "hater".
smile.gif

- I talked absolutely ZERO crap before this one b/c I just didn't "feel" a Cuse win here. I watched in silence as we went down big, fought back alittle when G'Town got bored, and then eventually lose. I expected a loss, but I was a tad disappointed with the effort.

- With the entire selection committee in attendance, with all the politicians in attendance, with this being a nationally televised game, and with the betterseeding, I really would have liked to have seen the guys play like a number 8 team in the country. Instead, they got punched in the mouth and didn'trecover until midway through the 2nd.

- We play horrible D. We're woefully undersized. We shoot like %!@+ from the stripe. And as someone said a few pages back, we don't have a legit 2ndscorer. Shoot, it can be argued that we don't have a legit FIRST (primary) scorer. Once Jonny leaves (and reports are that he will), this program may be inBIG trouble if the incoming class doesn't develop or show any promise.

Anyway, congrats allen. I'm sure you will savor this win. Especially knowing that G'Town will most likelyswap places with us in the polls.

sorry tmay
laugh.gif
. reverse jinx strikes again.
ohwell.gif

when we destroyed them.
believe we split last year, believe that to be the case again this year.

Wow...Hollis Thompson is dressed and on the bench for Georgetown
Intersted to hear the thought process behind this...I suppose if he doesn't see the floor he'll be redshirted.

if Paul fouled DeJuan i dont think DeJuan woulda barked like that. Also woulda been interesting to see Devo in that situation he wouldn't have hesitated.

And if Cuse was winning tonight they probably wouldn't have been silent.

Overall..
As mdterps would say...beat a top 25 team, Mr. Magoo.

The last sequence on the perceived 1 and 1 just summed things up
laugh.gif

I have not one good thing to say other than I hope Rautins didn't re injury that knee...

hope those 5,000 or so fans that invaded DC enjoy their trip back up to that dump.

Are we going to play this good? No. Are we better than the Pitt and ND games? Yes. Too good of shooters on this team to remain in a funk.

III pushed all the right buttons tonight. It was like he just saved Nikita all year for those two 3's
laugh.gif

Remember how I said after the ND game how pleased I was? Those results showed tonight.

Jason Clark is a player, plain and simple. Julian?!?! where have you been. And Henry coming along.

I commend Dajuan for gettin the T....it is Syracuse. I think the guys finally got that tonight, similar to theMaryland game...they wanted to dominate all 40 minutes. Dajuan kept up his great play this year...Greg was Greg.

Austin...about time, welcome back. Sapp and Wright did fine handling pressure.

When we shoot well -- we win. I just wanted a W tonight regardless of how it was done or the margin.

See ya Saturday, Dook.

Back
Top Bottom