The College Basketball Post

typical chicago attitude or the fact that he shoulda just redshirted this year..he just makes too many turnovers over gilliespie to put him in..dudes aliabilty in taking care of the ball

Originally Posted by haiti5

typical chicago attitude or the fact that he shoulda just redshirted this year..he just makes too many turnovers over gilliespie to put him in..dudes a liabilty in taking care of the ball

nah thats the typical attitude. I know a guy who shall remain nameless who said to me in September of his freshman season, he was going to average 15 a game.Well I tuned in to one of his games in like early November. This negro tried a 360 dunk and stuffed himself, he recovered and put one home. He didnt get offthe bench for 2 games.

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

pimp.gif

and i'm hammered drunk right now.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

on a tuesday night?
grin.gif
tired.gif

Forty seconds later, after making a steal, Meeks cashed a pull-up trey for a 77-64 lead. And after being fouled on yet another 3-point attempt, Meeks stepped to the line with 4 minutes, 11 seconds to play.

He swished the first and offered a news update to Maze, who stood along the lane watching.

"Fifty."

(Kentucky forward Patrick Patterson said Tennessee's players yapped all game, despite the napalming put on them. "I wouldn't be talking at all," Patterson said. "My mouth would be shut. Especially when a guy's got 54 in your own gym. They can talk all they want. Jodie's shots speak for themselves.")

pimp.gif

G... I
eek.gif
'd during the 1st half as he was killing. Pretty much figured he'd cool off in the 2nd half and he'd get 40... but 54 (isn't thatPat's #???
laugh.gif
) Got Damnit!!!
smh.gif
pimp.gif

Straight Bidness!!!

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Forty seconds later, after making a steal, Meeks cashed a pull-up trey for a 77-64 lead. And after being fouled on yet another 3-point attempt, Meeks stepped to the line with 4 minutes, 11 seconds to play.

He swished the first and offered a news update to Maze, who stood along the lane watching.

"Fifty."

(Kentucky forward Patrick Patterson said Tennessee's players yapped all game, despite the napalming put on them. "I wouldn't be talking at all," Patterson said. "My mouth would be shut. Especially when a guy's got 54 in your own gym. They can talk all they want. Jodie's shots speak for themselves.")
pimp.gif

Pat's quote is so G I wanted bust out a diddy bop with a smile.
pimp.gif

Big Mike a lightweight. You ain't know Tuesday night is the beginning of the weekend? Get your rest on Sunday/Monday, feel me?
laugh.gif

^ Espn 2 better be carrying this game on HD, i assume they will be......to the game, I think Monroe is going to do a good job in the zone if they put him atthe foul line extended and let him work, allen how is monroes J from 15-18 ft?......need a big game from Onauku and he has to stay out of foul trouble alongwith Jackson, I really like the match ups on O

Hasn't shown it much, that shot just isn't part of the offense...but he's capable.

He picked apart the Providence zone, I don't expect that same success or ease tonight.

Meeks game last night was classic.
eek.gif
eek.gif

Bobby Maze is terrible. Dude should not being saying a word to anyone.

Favors pickin' G-Tech .. I think.

Gimme Duke and Cuse over G'Town.

I couldn't believe what I was watching..But, I am sooooo Happy that Tenn got their a** handed to.. Meeks = Unconscious.. what a performance..
Umm... one quick question. Why is that Cardinal choking your wildcat mascot in your avy lol...

dreClark wrote:
Originally Posted by kidoopz

All Aboard the Teague Train.. I'll be your conductor Kidoopz.. This ride depicts vicious dunks, sick handles, and an array of turnovers.. But he's still the goods.. Thankfully Ishamil hit the bench..
laugh.gif
The Teague train pulled out of the station last season
nerd.gif
It's just been coasting along.

Man I don't recall Teague getting no coverage last year here...except after he destroyed Duke..Which would in fact result in a lot of fanslol.. He did in Miami too.. That dumb top 100 list that was posted earlier better input his name somewhere in there..

Originally Posted by RellNye

smh.gif
Putting this game on ESPN 2 instead of ESPN.
Certainly you weren't expecting ESPN airtime over Duke...? ESPN2 has a nice little rivalries lineup tonight...Syracuse @ Georgetown at 7:30(will be in HD), Baylor @ Texas A&M at 9:30.

Hopefully we get another 5 OT thriller down in College Station...

Originally Posted by tmay407

Originally Posted by RellNye

smh.gif
Putting this game on ESPN 2 instead of ESPN.
Certainly you weren't expecting ESPN airtime over Duke...? ESPN2 has a nice little rivalries lineup tonight...Syracuse @ Georgetown at 7:30 (will be in HD), Baylor @ Texas A&M at 9:30.

Hopefully we get another 5 OT thriller down in College Station...
No I wasn't but who wants to see a mediocre ACC game when you could see possibly one of the best games of the season.

I'm just waiting for the Valentine's Day Massacre.
wink.gif

My dude Rinze can't guard Monroe...and Monroe can't guard him. I saw them matchup this past summer and I'm quite interested to see how everythingshakes down in actual Big East play.

Need to tweak the D alignment a la Uconn game...and let Paul and Jonny beat us with jumpers.

hope to be back here with a W tonight.

LETS GOOOOOOOO
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom