The College Basketball Post

roll.gif

Meeks looked like he was playing against of JV players.

turned over from the laker game and
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
54 points by meeks 10-15 from 3 and 100% from the line.

Made Kobe's 3 tonight look like
grin.gif

smh.gif
sick.gif
Ridiculous performance. 54 in college is crazy no matter how you do it, but my dude was extremely efficient.

The bammas on catspause probably goin' nuts right now
laugh.gif

What happened to Tennessee? This is the second time I've seen them this season ans they have looked totally unispired both times, and they play absolutelyno D!

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Jodie Meeks dropped 54, broke the record for most points in Kentucky History formally held by Dan Eissel
What is dudes average this season. nvm

I believe that Eddie House peformance was against Cal, as I remember the announcers talking about how Eddie wanted to go to Cal ( he is from the bay) and theydid not recruit him.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Man he went off, but hes been doing that all season.

Finally someone realizes this

Ricardo Malta wrote:
wildKYcat wrote:
Meeks has 27 at halftime.

Geezus this man is goin' for his this year. The thing is, most people would say, he needs to relax and let Patterson get some touches but I was looking at Meeks shooting %'s and they're actually pretty good. 85% FT, 47% FG, and 41% from 3. Those are damn good numbers, so he ain't exactly chuckin'.

I made that statement December 22nd. I've been quietly hyping this dude and he's done nothing but back it up. People talk aboutCurry's scoring but look at the efficiency rate that Meeks scores with and then look at Curry's. I'm tired of the D-riding people give Curry whenMeeks been doin' this since Game 1 against VMI. Call him MEeks all you want but he's doing exactly what the sport of basketball is about andthat's putting the ball in the basket and he's doing it from mid to long range, unlike a Hansbroad or 'Gody who get most of their points 2 feetfrom the basket and at the foul line.

Meeks for President, Terrence Williams for VP, and Earl Clark for Secretary of Defense.
pimp.gif

He has been going off all year though, but people were downplaying it against some of the smaller schools like Gardiner Webb. This was definitely his officialcoming out party on the national level.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

He has been going off all year though, but people were downplaying it against some of the smaller schools like Gardiner Webb. This was definitely his official coming out party on the national level.
yeah,...he had no shows against UNC, Miami and WVU..

needed these games against Louisville and tonight obviously to validate his other big numbers.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Really all you got to do is do it on ESPN and you are on. But they put Kentucky down as far as coverage for this season .
why James Harden has 0% chance to win POY.

its a shame that ppl dont get to see what james harden is doing to dudes out west. but meeks is doing good. i saw the flash against the ville when he had 15 inthe first half then the clamps got put on him

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

He has been going off all year though, but people were downplaying it against some of the smaller schools like Gardiner Webb. This was definitely his official coming out party on the national level.
yeah,...he had no shows against UNC, Miami and WVU..

needed these games against Louisville and tonight obviously to validate his other big numbers.

Nah he shot bad against WVU they still won a low scoring game. UNC, and Miami were no shows though

Back
Top Bottom