The College Basketball Post

Our guy Burke made SC Top 10 plays
pimp.gif

congrats to mississippi state on beating a very impressive arkansas team... hopefully they can build on this.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Our guy Burke made SC Top 10 plays
pimp.gif

2nd time on top ten, but made it for the right reason this time

i had like 15-20 texts saying i made top 10 on sportscenter, aint believed it til i saw it myself
pimp.gif

avy makers?? hook it up

The thing that got me tonight Cuse was when Paul decided to do a chin up on the rim

Thats the only one I really minded. It was dumb and made the team look stupid. We were up by so much. PLus dude has stiches in his hand
eyes.gif

I like how we have some swag and stuff. Jonny and Devo are always going to do that.

EDIT

It's not out yet, but I hear that the police got called to Devos apartment becuase he was smacking around his GF.

Not sure if it is totally true...but at this point I won't put it past him

tired.gif

Originally Posted by SCuse7

EDIT

It's not out yet, but I hear that the police got called to Devos apartment becuase he was smacking around his GF.

Not sure if it is totally true...but at this point I won't put it past him

tired.gif
where i hope its not true for his gf safety, the only good that will come out is throwing him out of school where he should be(if they even dothat
tired.gif
)

Nah I've come around on Norm slightly this year. And I was expecting a huge let down after that win last week. I couldn't see us being thisdecent even with Mason.

Norm's staff is the biggest problem. I think he could succeed if he had the right guys around him, but he doesn't. It would be scary if we landedLandesburg.

Yeah--staffs go along way.

That 3 on Blair?
pimp.gif

That's why I like a Uconn more to really go after a national title...better suited for foul trouble.

I'm going to punch Ty in the !++#$%* face. !++#$%* frail little @*+#% shouldn't be out there unless he's handing out water.

UNC/Wake 8 (NY people this game will be on MSG)
I got mad for a sec when I was checking for game's today and didn't see this on SNY. I was like
eek.gif
Nooo they better be showing this game.

Back
Top Bottom