The College Basketball Post

I @%#%$%% hate this little frail piece of %@!%. This is the #+!+%!@# I'm talking about. Quincy was playing well and Ty has made 3 straight bad decisionsand you leave him in. I @%#%$%% hate this little prick, I hope he @%#%$%% transfers.

oh yeah,

http://JamesFromLI.blogspot.com/

pimp.gif

I need to pay more attention to fouls
laugh.gif
Good half, but if they don't come out hard, the game will be over before the 15 minute mark.

Anybody else know that Maryland is the only team in the top 100 of the RPI without a road game played yet?
laugh.gif
anybody buying this team is out of their mindsas far as i'm concerned. Is Gary Williams untouchable there, or could he lose his job if things get worse?

Originally Posted by allen3xis

DeJuan Blair is doing things on the offensive glass that just are absurd.

Gus and Raft together?
eek.gif
pimp.gif

for this terrible ##$ game .. I can't even bare to watch during the commercials of the Giants game.

Originally Posted by tmay407

laugh.gif
The long list of people from Long Island on there
laugh.gif

Billy Joel grew up here.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
good look.

Johnny, I couldn't add everyone from LI. That woulda been crazy. Pitino, Paul Hewitt, Bill Wenginton
pimp.gif
, Mitch Kupchak. Seriously .. there are a lot of major folks from LI.

Giants just caught the L.
Football at 4:30.
UNC at Wake at 8.
UCLA and USC at 11.

BIG APPLE INVITATIONAL SET

The field for the Big Apple Invitational on Jan. 17 and 19 was released and Lance Stephenson of Lincoln headlines the field. Stephenson, who just dropped 32points when Lincoln lost to Duncanville (Texas) on ESPN, will meet Syracuse commit Brandon Triche of Jamesville-DeWitt in what should be a great matchup.

Saturday, Jan. 17

Baruch College

12 p.m. - St. Peter's (Staten Island) vs. Cardozo

1:45 - Notre Dame Prep vs. Apex

3:30 - Long Island Lutheran vs. Jefferson (Brooklyn)

5:15 - Pine Crest (Fla.) vs. Rice

7 - Jamesville-DeWitt (NY) vs. Lincoln

http://www.bigapplebasket...l.com/hsinvitational.html

If I lived in NYC I would make it out to this.

Triche vs Lance is good.

And both teams are top 50 nationally.

pimp.gif

Tobias is hurt so I don't think he'll play. But a lot of good teams. Southerland is playing for ND prep too.

Coleman is a top 10 freshman in the country for JD. He a monster.

The Hoop Hall event in Springfield is also comin up for anyone in the area..

Lance and Xavier Henry will be there among others.

Siena on their way to 6-0 in conference and 10 outa last 12 (losses @ KU and @ Pitt)

pimp.gif

Yeah, Harris is hurt. They got a soph with a weird name that's been droppin' buckets and getting pub. LI!
pimp.gif

(p.s. - I deaded my blog. Don't know what I was thinking when I decided to make that this morning. RIP.)

Pine Crest = Brandon Knight = beast.

Allen, whatever happened with that blog you were going to start? I'd contribute.

ehhh...I got the URL and actually did a few entries earlier..

im just too lazy and a having a *gasp* legitimate job starting soon..just won't keep up with it or promote it.

^ what's the url?

that's why I killed mine. I realized I more than likely wasn't going to keep up with it after the initial thrill of starting it ..

yeah, exactly. I'd rather mass message girls on facebook.

i forget the name sequence right now, ill dig it up later tho.

Back
Top Bottom