The College Basketball Post

I know.
ohwell.gif

Y'all need a get off the internet
smh.gif
laugh.gif

On another note, I have not been impressed with Wake, I watched the WVU game and one other and they just didn't impress me. I'ma say UNC big tonightbut I'm hoping I'm wrong.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Cincy
smh.gif
tired.gif
. .Sometimes I just don't know how I am even able to watch every game. We have the lowest collective basketball IQ in the BE, in addition to being horrible on defense.

How long do u think Mick is gonna last

UCONN OFFERS TYLER HARRIS:

In other recruiting news, UConn has offered a scholarship to 6-6 Tyler Harris, the younger brother of Tobias Harris. UConn is also involved with the 6-8 Tobias, a junior who has numerous major D-1 offers and has visited the UConn campus. Both play at Long Island Lutheran.

"Coach Calhoun wants Tyler to be a UConn Husky," said Torrel Harris, the boys' father. "He said that Tyler is going to be a special."

Clearly the Huskies wouldn't mind a package duo of both Harris boys.

I see Calhoun is on his Calipari $#@, cause up until now I didn't even know Tobias had a younger brother. But I'm sure James will provide mewith the updated Scouting Report.

MICHAEL GILCHRIST COLUMN:

Here's a great column from the Philly Inquirer on Michael Gilchrist, the star sophomore at St. Patrick of Elizabeth, which narrowly escaped with a 58-48 victory Saturday over Trenton Catholic. Gilchrist told Rivals Syracuse and Villanova are his favorites. You have to think Memphis is in there, too.

I'm already on the bandwagon and he is only a Sophomore. This kid is going to be a STUD, best player I seen come out of Jerzsince Tim Thomas.

Originally Posted by hampisaboss

DaComeUP wrote:

Cincy
smh.gif
tired.gif
. .Sometimes I just don't know how I am even able to watch every game. We have the lowest collective basketball IQ in the BE, in addition to being horrible on defense.

How long do u think Mick is gonna last

Mick is safe for 2 more years IMO. Next year, we have to make the NCAAs though with Cash back and getting Ibrahima Thomas in the lineup. The recruits that Mickpulls in the 2010 class that is loaded. I'd love to see Adreian Payne and Jalen Kendrick as Bearcats , but when we are starting to pull crowds of 6,000 pernight then you have to wonder how can you get big name players to even want to play at your school. (Unless boosters are tossing money at the families, whichUC hasn't been known for.) It seems like Mock had better gameplans last year with a less talented team IMO. This team has far more talent and athleticism,yet we sit in zones while Marquette shoots our eyes out and then also plan zone at times against UCONN. I just don't get it.

This game is gooooooood.

James Johnson gets no NBA hype, but if that kid isn't first round material, I'd be shocked.

Wake's surprising the %*#! out of me this is my first time seeing them this year. They are soo athletic they matchup perfectly with UNC.

I'd be incredibly frustrated as a Heel fan...what's different about this team other than age compared to the past 2 squads?

Wake is no joke, Teague's really good, they are just solid across the board. Props to Gaudio for making this program even stronger in Prosser'spassing.

I'd usually have a hard time putting faith in such a young team, but these boys play D. That doesn't become inconsistent like O can with kids.

Nice move by Teague before the Hale travel. Ty isn't going to win the game with his jump shooting and Green is the only one out there with that sense ofurgency IMO.

How the +%@% is that a foul?

just cause he flailed his arms?!

And this appears to be the real Ty, that jumper is still broke

Back
Top Bottom