The College Basketball Post

laugh.gif

Where is this cockiness coming from?

JF standing over dude with the and 1.

MY GOD THAT FLYNN DUNK WAS RIDICULOUSLY DISGUSTING!
eek.gif
eek.gif

Then Devo poppin' off.
laugh.gif

Then next play Flynn put it between the legs like 3 times in one second and hit a floater.
pimp.gif

Yeah, he finally got one.

I'm sorry this Cuse kids are CLOWNS. Yeah, Jonny you can play...let that do the talking for you.

Do they realize who they are playing?

I think it hit me tonight why I can't buy into them as a Final 4 threat...there is no 2nd pro caliber on the offensive end.

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Wed, Jan 14[/td] [td]at (9) Georgetown[/td] [td]7:30 pm[/td] [td]Buy Tickets[/td] [td]--[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]Sat, Jan 17[/td] [td](13) Notre Dame[/td] [td]12:00 pm[/td] [td]Buy Tickets[/td] [td]--[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]Mon, Jan 19[/td] [td]at (1) Pittsburgh[/td] [td]7:00 pm[/td] [td]Buy Tickets[/td] [td]--[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]Sun, Jan 25[/td] [td](23) Louisville[/td] [td]12:00 pm[/td] [td]Buy Tickets[/td] [td]--[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]Wed, Jan 28[/td] [td]at Providence[/td] [td]7:00 pm[/td] [td]Buy Tickets[/td] [td]--[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]Wed, Feb 4[/td] [td](25) West Virginia[/td] [td]7:00 pm[/td] [td]Buy Tickets[/td] [td]--[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]Sat, Feb 7[/td] [td]at (18) Villanova[/td] [td]12:00 pm[/td] [td]Buy Tickets[/td] [td]--[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]Wed, Feb 11[/td] [td]at (5) Connecticut[/td] [td]7:00 pm[/td] [td]Buy Tickets[/td] [td]--[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]Sat, Feb 14[/td] [td](9) Georgetown[/td] [td]12:00 pm[/td] [td]Buy Tickets[/td] [td]--[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]Sun, Feb 22[/td] [td](18) Villanova[/td] [td]1:00 pm[/td] [td]Buy Tickets[/td] [/tr][/table]

We'll see what this team is about..

that Valentines Day date at the Carrier Dome....can't wait.

Real hard schedule coming up though. 8-6 the rest of the way leaves us at 12-6 in the BE. Not bad. would have us 21-7.

Of course I expect to win every game. Go Orange!

Flynn just dunked it again.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]Wed, Jan 14[/td] [td]at (9) Georgetown[/td] [td]7:30 pm[/td] [td]Buy Tickets[/td] [td]--[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Sat, Jan 17[/td] [td](13) Notre Dame[/td] [td]12:00 pm[/td] [td]Buy Tickets[/td] [td]--[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Mon, Jan 19[/td] [td]at (1) Pittsburgh[/td] [td]7:00 pm[/td] [td]Buy Tickets[/td] [td]--[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Sun, Jan 25[/td] [td](23) Louisville[/td] [td]12:00 pm[/td] [td]Buy Tickets[/td] [td]--[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Wed, Jan 28[/td] [td]at Providence[/td] [td]7:00 pm[/td] [td]Buy Tickets[/td] [td]--[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Wed, Feb 4[/td] [td](25) West Virginia[/td] [td]7:00 pm[/td] [td]Buy Tickets[/td] [td]--[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Sat, Feb 7[/td] [td]at (18) Villanova[/td] [td]12:00 pm[/td] [td]Buy Tickets[/td] [td]--[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Wed, Feb 11[/td] [td]at (5) Connecticut[/td] [td]7:00 pm[/td] [td]Buy Tickets[/td] [td]--[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Sat, Feb 14[/td] [td](9) Georgetown[/td] [td]12:00 pm[/td] [td]Buy Tickets[/td] [td]--[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Sun, Feb 22[/td] [td](18) Villanova[/td] [td]1:00 pm[/td] [td]Buy Tickets[/td] [/tr][/table]

DAMNNNNNNNN...

somewhere, the Undertaker's entrance song is Playing...

smh.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]Wed, Jan 14[/td] [td]at (9) Georgetown[/td] [td]7:30 pm[/td] [td]Buy Tickets[/td] [td]--[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Sat, Jan 17[/td] [td](13) Notre Dame[/td] [td]12:00 pm[/td] [td]Buy Tickets[/td] [td]--[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Mon, Jan 19[/td] [td]at (1) Pittsburgh[/td] [td]7:00 pm[/td] [td]Buy Tickets[/td] [td]--[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Sun, Jan 25[/td] [td](23) Louisville[/td] [td]12:00 pm[/td] [td]Buy Tickets[/td] [td]--[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Wed, Jan 28[/td] [td]at Providence[/td] [td]7:00 pm[/td] [td]Buy Tickets[/td] [td]--[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Wed, Feb 4[/td] [td](25) West Virginia[/td] [td]7:00 pm[/td] [td]Buy Tickets[/td] [td]--[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Sat, Feb 7[/td] [td]at (18) Villanova[/td] [td]12:00 pm[/td] [td]Buy Tickets[/td] [td]--[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Wed, Feb 11[/td] [td]at (5) Connecticut[/td] [td]7:00 pm[/td] [td]Buy Tickets[/td] [td]--[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Sat, Feb 14[/td] [td](9) Georgetown[/td] [td]12:00 pm[/td] [td]Buy Tickets[/td] [td]--[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Sun, Feb 22[/td] [td](18) Villanova[/td] [td]1:00 pm[/td] [td]Buy Tickets[/td] [/tr][/table]

DAMNNNNNNNN...

smh.gif
20krubb.gif

Ehhh....tough place to play against an improved team. I've never really bought into the recent A&M teams tho anyway.

Who told me Wazu wouldn't drop off? These fools SUCK.

Ginyard is out tomorrow.

That game will be
pimp.gif

And go St. John's
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RellNye

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

DAMNNNNNNNN...

smh.gif
20krubb.gif

laugh.gif

Ehhh....tough place to play against an improved team. I've never really bought into the recent A&M teams tho anyway.
I can see why you haven't...all we've been the past few years is a good defensive team with absolutely no offense. Not much has changedthis year.

We had plenty of chances to take it, and never did. I can't seriously buy into this team until we get someone with that killer instinct. All of our playersseem to be happy playing with a role; we don't seem to have anybody that wants to step up and be the star and focus of the offense. I don't know whatthe hell has happened to Josh Carter. He could have been that guy, but he might be the worst starter now...

All of our players seem to be happy playing with a role; we don't seem to have anybody that wants to step up and be the star and focus of the offense.
I can see that.
And the sad thing is...I don't see that changing at all. Nobody has really shown any leadership yet, so I don't really see anybodystepping up to be that guy. I don't see anybody coming in next year to that could potentially be that guy either...we have almost everything we need tobecome a top notch program. We have great facilities (just got done with a brand new facility attached to Reed Arena), a pretty solid fanbase, a good, youngcoach...all we really lack are the right players to make it work.

Until Jamal Branch in 2011, I don't see us getting a really solid player, either...even then, he's not the kind of superstar that we really need...

I think a big time player(s) are always needed...but at the same time, I'm not a believer in one guy being the show or the offesne..

balance is always good on the college level and will always go further.

Just a matter of getting enough talent so that balance can take over and guys can pick their spots and make plays.

But you're right, you can't have 5 guys as role players. Someone needs to want to take big shots, end scoring droughts, etc...

Recent champs Kansas and Florida I wouldn't say had anyone who was the man...it's just their balance had so much talent to it.

That just comes down to recruiting well and getting the right players for a system and player development.

I like that we talk ++#%. Jonny and Devo been doing it for a minute. Harris played great, but Jonny makes this team go. We have balanced scoring, but thedefense has gotten much better. Which is what wins you games in the BE.

Like you guys said. Were about to see the true colors. Huge stretch coming up. We'll be fine though.

Mike Rosario
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Jonny got em
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ginyard is out tomorrow.
Looking like he'll be out for awhile...medical redshirt even being discussed.
smh.gif
His whole injury situation has been handled terribly.

Should be a good one tomorrow.
pimp.gif

The thing that got me tonight Cuse was when Paul decided to do a chin up on the rim and Jonny looks back and starts laughing while he gets T'd up..

And Jonny late had a breakaway and an easy lay in but decided he wanted a 2nd sportscenter dunk and got it caught.

All my hate aside, Crap like that is gona come back to bite them at some point.

Landesburg might be the most underrated freshmen this year. Dude is beasting but is on a terrible UVA team.

[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]STARTERS[/td] [td]MIN[/td] [td]FGM-A[/td] [td]3PM-A[/td] [td]FTM-A[/td] [td]OREB[/td] [td]REB[/td] [td]AST[/td] [td]STL[/td] [td]BLK[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PTS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mike Scott, F[/td] [td]26[/td] [td]7-10[/td] [td]1-1[/td] [td]1-4[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]16[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Assane Sene, C[/td] [td]25[/td] [td]3-5[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sammy Zeglinski, G[/td] [td]31[/td] [td]2-7[/td] [td]0-4[/td] [td]0-2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sylven Landesberg, G[/td] [td]38[/td] [td]7-11[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]6-6[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]20[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mamadi Diane, G-F[/td] [td]25[/td] [td]2-5[/td] [td]0-2[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]4[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

Landesburg might be the most underrated freshmen this year. Dude is beasting but is on a terrible UVA team.

[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]STARTERS[/td] [td]MIN[/td] [td]FGM-A[/td] [td]3PM-A[/td] [td]FTM-A[/td] [td]OREB[/td] [td]REB[/td] [td]AST[/td] [td]STL[/td] [td]BLK[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PTS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mike Scott, F[/td] [td]26[/td] [td]7-10[/td] [td]1-1[/td] [td]1-4[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]16[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Assane Sene, C[/td] [td]25[/td] [td]3-5[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sammy Zeglinski, G[/td] [td]31[/td] [td]2-7[/td] [td]0-4[/td] [td]0-2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sylven Landesberg, G[/td] [td]38[/td] [td]7-11[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]6-6[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]20[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mamadi Diane, G-F[/td] [td]25[/td] [td]2-5[/td] [td]0-2[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]4[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

My favorite DL Jew.

Decent game tomorrow at 3:30PM ET between #19 Minnesota (14-1) and Penn State (13-3)..

The games on the Big Ten Network so some of you might not get it, but ChannelSurfing or JustinTV might have a link

Back
Top Bottom