The College Basketball Post

Nova.....
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Ville handed the game on a silver platter, but GOOD teams take advantage of those situations.

WOWWWWWWWWWWWW

They stole one. Lucky.

Did that call remind anyone else of Hamillllltonnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif

Noles are in a defensive battle against Duke. Hopefully we can keep up the pressure and get some buckets in the 2nd half.

Toney Douglas is the best defensive PG in the ACC

Sabonis
Webber
Vlade
Monroe

best passers as big men I've seen the last decade, on any level.

Think his line was 13,10, 7 with 5 steals and a block
laugh.gif

Again, Sims and Clark giving productive minutes is the best thing going forward.
Keno can coach and that team will give some teams some fits.

Hell happened to WVU in the 2nd half?
sick.gif

Mcneal
pimp.gif

KU is just young. Cole and Collins have to carry them. On the flip side...MSU is rounding into form

If only Henderson could develop some game in/game out consistency. I despise Duke but for some reason want to see Henderson take his game to the next level

Have I lied to yall yet about the young man?

officially 13, 11, 8, 5 and 2.

easily had a triple double if Sims/Freeman finished layups.

This dude Cookie Miller on Nebraska stays getting killed on screens. He caught one last year when they played Texas A&M and broke his jaw, he just caughtanother one against Missouri...

i dont wana fill the thread with stuff about him....but...his passing is on that level from what I've seen so far. Probably best discussed after a fullyear.

Michael Dunigan got some serious problems with foul trouble
sick.gif
tired.gif

Duke is Final 4 good now. They run simple stuff on both ends, so I don't see any room for much improvement as in years past...but how many teams really arebetter? Or will be? Unfortunately, It's not many.

Henderson doing his thing today, hopefully we can hold FSU away and get out of here with a win

Back
Top Bottom