The College Basketball Post

Mills
eek.gif

What a game.

Curry was just shown to be getting 45 percent of "sportsnations" vote for player of the year
laugh.gif

Do people realize that he wouldn't even be in the conversation if ESPN wasn't all over his genitals this year? 90 percent of "sports nation"wouldn't even remember who he was from the tournament last year right now.

I don't know if this is good or bad... i need to think about it.

It's from ESPN. Automatically bad.

I'm headed to the Nova Louisville game right now. I'll be in the student section rooting for the Ville. I think this is a good matchup for Samardo, andhe'll do work.

Louisville by 11

Not surprised. He has no business winning it. None at all. He can be in the top 5 for consideration tho.

Tebow, Curry and Hansbrough are the holy trinity of college slurpage for ESPN.

I think some things get a little bit clearer today.

Its not that I don't think he should be in the conversation - it's that, at this point in the season he's considered a huge favorite to win it bymost of america.. i consider those polls to represent the typical joe-schmoe average fan... so i mean, i think that is the general vibe out there by the casualbasketball fan, thanks in large part to ESPN putting a bunch of coverage of him on there.

And while he will be an integral part of Davidson making the NCAA tournament, can you really say he's the best college basketball player in the countryright now? Would he even be a featured player at some of the best schools right now? I highly doubt it - he's thriving in a certain environment that'sbuilt around him where he's allowed to take 20 shots per night, and now he's going to pad his stats some more against a very weak conference schedule.

Is he a great player? For sure, and many of us knew this before these "voters" ever did. Does his little story deserve to get him all this coverageand POY talk? I say no. There's great stories like his at many different programs every single year - every mid and low major school has a player like himthat leads the way to the dance every once in awhile and they never receive this sort of talk. They were all passed over by the big schools like him and workjust as hard as he does, and they have great numbers too.

It's whatever really - good for him, all the success he's found in such an untraditional manner. But I just wish ESPN didn't have such power overthings like this.

Don't see any reasoning for him over Griffin and Harden. I could deal with him 3rd.

but you know ESPN will push him and Hansbrough.

[font=Arial, Helvetica]here's the Friday Look Ahead.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]Game worth flying to see in person: Among the things North Carolina coach RoyWilliams said about this week's 108-70 route of College of Charleston was that it allowed his Tar Heels to get the "bad taste" out of their mouth-- an obvious reference to that stunning loss to Boston College. Now Wake Forest waits, eager to put another bad taste in UNC's mouthSunday night, and though it's difficult to imagine the third-ranked Tar Heels losing twice in eight days, it's not hard to visualize the fourth-rankedand undefeated Demon Deacons dealing UNC its second loss in eight days because they have the talent to do it and the home-court advantage to boot.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]Game worth driving to see in person: Some of my favorite postgame news conferences are BobHuggins' news conferences after losses; the man always seems downright depressed while painting a picture of devastation through hushed tones. You reallystart to feel badly for the guy. For instance, after this week's 61-55 loss to Connecticut, Huggins explained how his 25th-ranked WestVirginia Mountaineers aren't "good enough" or "strong enough" or any of the things it takes to beat a team like UConn withoutdoing "everything right." Fair enough. But are they good enough and strong enough to win at 18th-ranked Marquette? The answer comesSaturday afternoon.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]Game worth watching on TV: A lot of you e-mailed earlier this week to ask how I could haveWisconsin ranked 15th in the Top 25 (and one) when the Badgersaren't even ranked in the AP or Coaches polls. Answer: Because I'm wiser than most of the writers and coaches participating in those polls, which issomething I prove every week in the Poll Attacks. Beyond that,there's nobody I placed below Wisconsin last Sunday night who, at the time, had a clearly better body of work than the one Wisconsin possesses; the Badgershave no bad losses (the losses are to No. 5 Connecticut, No. 7 Texas and No. 18 Marquette) and solid wins over Michigan and Virginia Tech.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]Does that make them great? No, not really. But you don't have to be great to be the 15th-best team in the countrythis season, and the good news for Wisconsin heading into Sunday's game against 14th-ranked Purdue is that you don't have to be greatto beat the Boilermakers either. After all, Penn State just did it, and I think we can all agree that Penn State is something other than great.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]Some non-BCS love: I got an e-mail from a reader named Dan wondering if Mark Few's quote about how Gonzaga could be "13-1" if they scheduled differentlywas meant as a jab at West Coast Conference foe Saint Mary's, which has a schedule lacking even one likely NCAA tournament team. Inresponse, Dan, I'll tell you that Few did not mention Saint Mary's or any other school by name; the comment was merely a quick word about how hecould've scheduled for 13-1 if he opted not to challenge his team. But it is interesting that you read it that way, and it is kind of funny that the recordFew used was 13-1, because 13-1 is the record Saint Mary's is taking into Friday night's game against Santa Clara. Maybe that's acoincidence. But either way, that Gonzaga-Saint Mary's game on Jan. 29 should be fun.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]An obvious prediction: I did a search for "Jamie Dixon" and"Pittsburgh" just to see if I might've missed something with the nation's new No. 1 team while traveling home fromWednesday's Tennessee-Gonzaga game, and when I came across a headline that read "Pitt won't finish as No. 1 team" in a small paper inPennsylvania I decided to take a look because it seemed Debbie Downer-$#*, like if you responded to news that your neighbor won the lottery by telling him thathe might eventually die of cancer. Yeah, it could be true, but can't the man just enjoy the day? The writer's belief: There's no way Pitt canremain unbeaten in the Big East, and from that he surmised that Pitt won't finish No. 1, apparently forgetting that you don't have to go undefeated inbasketball to be No. 1 or even finish No. 1. Only in college football is it important to try to go undefeated to finish No. 1, although actually doing itguarantees nothing, as my friends in Utah understand well. So anyway, the obvious prediction is this: No, the Panthers will not go undefeated ... but they sureas hell aren't losing Sunday to St. John's.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]A crazy prediction (but it might happen anyway): OK, you know the deal. I have to take an unrankedteam over a ranked team, and I'm darn good at it (save last week, when BYU let me down against Wake Forest). This week, I'm using a tried and trueformula -- one that involves a well-rested, pretty solid unranked team at home (namely Florida State, which hasn't played since lastSaturday) against a highly ranked team coming off a midweek game and facing travel (namely No. 2 Duke, which played Davidson on Wednesdaynight). Just trust me, this is the type of scenario that produces upsets. So take the Seminoles, straaaaaaaaaight up! And if this thing hits I'mgoing to ask FSU football player Myron Rolle if he'll let me take his Rhodes Scholarship, because I will have clearly earned it.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]Player trying to keep rolling: Rick Pitino complained this week (to Eric Crawford of theLouisville Courier-Journal) that his players have "too many people in their lives" while adding that "if they were just consumed withFather Rick or Uncle Rick, and not with all these idiots on the streets who know nothing about the game, it would be much easier on them." When I read thequote, I couldn't help but think of Sherman, the guy who recently e-mailed to takeissue with my theory that Louisville guard Edgar Sosa isn't a good shooter, a theory rooted in the fact that Sosa is a 25 percent 3-pointshooter. Sherman suggested I "come to Dyckman Park one summer and watch (Sosa) ball-out." And though I haven't yet decided whether I'llaccept the offer, I feel compelled to mention how Sosa has made four of his past nine 3-point attempts (that's 44.4 percent, yo!) heading intoSaturday's game at 18th-ranked Villanova, which must make the folks at Dyckman Park awfully proud. Represent.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]Player trying to get rolling: Dwight Lewis is Southern California's leadingscorer, which is fine because Lewis is a good player. Or at least he's usually a good player. Against Oregon State last game, he was not. To wit, thejunior guard missed 11 of 13 shots and finished with six points in a 62-58 overtime loss to OSU, and he'll have to be better if the Trojans are to upsettheir cross-town rivals, the 10th-ranked UCLA Bruins, on Sunday.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]Three things you should know before you go[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]1. The top five teams heading into the weekend, according to Ken Pomeroy's statistical formula,are (in order) Duke, West Virginia, Pittsburgh, North Carolina andConnecticut. That means the top five are either from the Big East or ACC, which means the Big East and ACC are just as tough as theyappear.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]2. At this point it seems Arkansas is the class of the SEC West (and perhaps of the entire SEC,depending on what you think of four-loss Tennessee). But the preseason favorites were LSU and Alabama, two schools scheduledto open league play against each other Sunday in Tuscaloosa.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]3. For those keeping track, we're down to three undefeated teams. Two of them, as mentionedearlier, are Pittsburgh and Wake Forest. The other is 12th-ranked Clemson, which hosts North Carolina State onSaturday.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]Final thought: While I was watching the football game Thursday night, pissed off that my lifehasn't noticeably improved since my last encounter with Tebow, a message popped up in my e-mail, one that told me I was over my storage limit. I wasdevastated, because all this time I thought I was handling my storage limit pretty well. Turns out I wasn't. So I opened my Deleted Items folder andstarted permanently deleting items while also watching the game, and I must've got confused at some point because I managed to accidentally deleteeverything from my inbox, and now I have nothing.[/font]

Arkansas looking to continue their hotstreak at home tonight against Mississippi State
--Arkansas hasn't won a league championship just yet, but right now the Razorbacks are perhaps the country's biggest surprise. After losing their top five scorers from last season, the Hogs are on a 10-game winning streak and appear poised to enter the Top 25.

--After being picked last in the SEC West in a media poll, Arkansas is off to a 12-1 start. For a while, the Razorbacks were playing overmatched competition, but nobody can use that excuse anymore. Last week Arkansas beat then-No. 4 Oklahoma 96-88. The Razorbacks then outplayed No. 7 Texas down the stretch in a 67-61 victory Tuesday night.

--

So far he's been more than capable. The 6-foot-9 Washington is averaging 18 points on the season. In his last three games, he shot 75 percent from the field.

Fortson has been another key to Arkansas' success, averaging 15 points and seven assists and constantly pushing the ball upcourt to help the Razorbacks keep the pace quick. Fortson had a triple-double in his seventh college game.

Arkansas among nation'ssuprise teams...

We're back
pimp.gif

[h1]John Thompson says Hoyas need 'thugs'[/h1]
WASHINGTON (AP) - One of the pitfalls of having a Hall of Fame father with a radio show is that the father-son advice gets dispensed for everyone to hear.Those listening to the John Thompson Show on local station WTEM this week heard the longtime Georgetown coach suggest that the current team was in need of some"thugs."

Not criminals or classroom bullies. But guys who can go get some rebounds.

Thompson gave more or less the same advice when he visited practice this week, imploring the players to adopt the kind of get-the-ball attitude that couldsolve the rebounding woes that have beset the program under John Thompson III.

"He told us that most rebounding is made below the basket, so we have to want it to go get it," senior guard Jessie Sapp said Friday as the team prepared forSaturday's Big East game against Providence. "You have tohave that knack to go get it. We can't just expect because we're big and tall to have rebounds fall in our hands. That's the main focus of thisweek."

The No. 9 Hoyas were embarrassed on the boards - 46-21 - in a loss to Pittsburgh last Saturday. Afterward, Thompson III was asked for the umpteenth time what he can do to improve his team's rebounding.

For once, he seemed at a loss for an answer.

"I'm not sure, to be honest," Thompson III said. "I don't think it's a question of tactics or methods, or go watch a new videoand figure out what to do. I just think we have to go get the ball."

The Hoyas (10-3, 1-2) this season have been outrebounded by nonconference opponents Jacksonville, Wichita State, American and split with Mount St. Mary's. Memphis dominated 53-36 on the boards, even though Georgetown won the game in overtime.

Thompson III has said emphatically that he isn't ready to concede that rebounding will be a deficiency that he'll have to live with - something thathas to be made up for elsewhere. Nor does he think his Princeton-style offense is to blame, a theory put forth by Pitt coach Jamie Dixon and others.

"The way they play offensively, they've got skill guys, they spread it out," Dixon said. "It's give-and-take. You play certain ways,you give up something."

The more prevalent theory is that the younger Thompson hasn't recruited enough players with a rebounding attitude, the intangible seen in greatrebounders such as Charles Barkley and Dennis Rodman - and even Jerome Williams, who ruled the boards so well forthe Hoyas in the mid-1990s.

"It's about desire and persistence," Thompson III told reporters Friday. "I've had various questions from you guys, 'What drillsare you working on?' 'How are you working on it?' We could do drills until the cows come home, and at the end of the day you've got to go getthe ball. Can you improve on that? Hopefully.

"The phrase in the basketball manual is 'a nose for the ball.' Yeah, some people do have that more so than others."

But can a "nose for the ball" really be taught? The coach said he didn't know. Asked whether he needs more players with that "thug"type of attitude, he deflected the question by referencing his father: "You can ask Pops what he thinks."

Regardless, the Hoyas have to live with the players they have for the rest of the season, and they'll have to rebound much better to have any chance ofrepeating as regular season champions in the tough Big East.

When the subject of rebounding was broached one last time, Thompson III looked at his questioner and said politely: "When you figure it out, let meknow."

Love it.
laugh.gif
. last year he said too many choir boys..hopefully itsparks the same results.

^ that was the old man.

Louisville looks better now, a little bit of half court offense coming around.

Nova..meh...idk.

What's your guy's view on Minnesota and where they stand among the top teams? I don't enter this thread a lot but I know you all hate Big Tenbasketball
laugh.gif
..but I was just wondering where you guys think MN stands among the topteams. Do you think they're contender/pretender, etc..?

Originally Posted by JPZx

What's your guy's view on Minnesota and where they stand among the top teams? I don't enter this thread a lot but I know you all hate Big Ten basketball
laugh.gif
..but I was just wondering where you guys think MN stands among the top teams. Do you think they're contender/pretender, etc..?
IMO, Not a top team. Still not much talent. Around 25 probably would be my guess

Tubby can coach with the best of them tho.

Nova plays so damn ugly but they'll be damned if they aren't in a game
laugh.gif

I see Minny as a trouble team for some number 1 or two seed in the 2nd round of the dance... i see them getting like a 7-10 seed, winning that first game andcausing problems for a high seed.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

eek.gif
@ that "in & out, spin, reverse lefty"

Shotty can surely "wiggle" with the best of them
smh.gif
pimp.gif
yeah that was ill. when he made the shot I was like "oh #%!$"
eek.gif

Kansas at Mich St 1:30 CBS
Oklahoma then Texas on YES
UConn, Cuse on SNY later.

Allen you guys can't score
sick.gif

West Virginia is tough. They'll hang around with most teams. Butler is a stud.

Nova is so annoying to watch on offense. I just don't get it

Everyone talks about it, but I Don't care about offense.

This team has won big the past 2 years defensively and right now we suck on that end.

Saturday, January 10[table][tr][th=""]Game[/th] [th=""]Network[/th] [th=""]Coverage Notes[/th] [th=""]PPV?[/th] [th=""]Time[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Louisville at Villanova[/td] [td]
espn_hd.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]12pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Hofstra at VCU[/td] [td]
csn-r.jpg
[/td] [td]
csn-ma.jpg
csn-ne.jpg

csn-phi.jpg
css.jpg

msgplus.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td]12pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tennessee at Georgia[/td] [td]
raycom.jpg
[/td] [td]Affiliates[/td] [td]
espnfc.jpg
[/td] [td]12pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]NC State at Clemson[/td] [td]
raycom_hd.jpg
espnfc.jpg
[/td] [td]12pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Georgia Tech at Maryland[/td] [td]
raycom_hd.jpg
espnfc.jpg
[/td] [td]12pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]W. Virginia at Marquette[/td] [td]
ben.jpg
[/td] [td]
cox.jpg
sny.jpg

masn.jpg
[/td] [td]
espnfc.jpg
[/td] [td]12pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Kansas at Michigan St.[/td] [td]
cbs_hd.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]1pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Providence at Georgetown[/td] [td]
espnu_hd.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]1pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Dayton at Massachusetts[/td] [td]
whio.jpg
[/td] [td]WSHM[/td] [td] [/td] [td]1pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Texas Tech at Baylor[/td] [td]
big12.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
espnfc.jpg
[/td] [td]1:30pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Oklahoma at Kansas St.[/td] [td]
big12.jpg
[/td] [td]
altitude.jpg
yes.jpg
[/td] [td]
espnfc.jpg
[/td] [td]1:30pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Duke at Florida St.[/td] [td]
espn_hd.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]2pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Missouri at Nebraska[/td] [td]
espn2.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]2pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Oregon at Arizona St.[/td] [td]
fsn_hd.jpg
[/td] [td]FSN List[/td] [td] [/td] [td]2pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Old Dominion at George Mason[/td] [td]
csn-r.jpg
[/td] [td]
csn-ma.jpg
csn-ne.jpg

css.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td]2pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Vanderbilt at Kentucky[/td] [td]
raycom.jpg
espnfc.jpg
[/td] [td]2pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Seton Hall at Notre Dame[/td] [td]
ben.jpg
[/td] [td]
msg.jpg
masn.jpg

fs-oh.jpg

FSOhio: Cincinnati feed
[/td] [td]
espnfc.jpg
[/td] [td]2pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rhode Island at St. Joseph's[/td] [td]Cox-Rhode Island[/td] [td]
csn-phi.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td]2pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Austin Peay at Murray St.[/td] [td]
espnu.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]3pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]E. Carolina at Marshall[/td] [td]
cbs-cs.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]3pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Indiana at Illinois[/td] [td]
btn_hd.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]3pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]BYU at Colorado St.[/td] [td]
mtn.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]3pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Towson at Northeastern[/td] [td]
cn8.jpg
[/td] [td]
csn-ne.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td]3pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rice at Tulane[/td] [td]
cox.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]3pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sam Houston St. at Stpehen F. Austin[/td] [td]
stv.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
espnfc.jpg
[/td] [td]3pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Utah at San Diego St.[/td] [td]
vs.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]4pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Virginia at Virginia Tech[/td] [td]
acc.jpg
[/td] [td]
nesn.jpg
csn-ma.jpg

fs-so.jpg
fs-fl.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td]4pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Oregon St. at Arizona[/td] [td]
fsn-r.jpg
[/td] [td]
fs-az.jpg
fs-nw.jpg

pt.jpg
fcs-p.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td]4pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Georgia Southern at Charleston[/td] [td]
css.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]4pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Texas at Iowa St.[/td] [td]
big12.jpg
[/td] [td]
altitude.jpg
yes.jpg
[/td] [td]
espnfc.jpg
[/td] [td]4pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Akron at Miami (OH)[/td] [td]
onn.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]4:30pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Connecticut at Cincinnati[/td] [td]
ben.jpg
[/td] [td]
fs-oh.jpg
wctx.jpg

sny.jpg
masn.jpg
[/td] [td]
espnfc.jpg
[/td] [td]4:30pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Bucknell at Navy[/td] [td]
espnu.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]5pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Memphis at UCF[/td] [td]
cbs-cs.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]5pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]UNLV at TCU[/td] [td]
mtn.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]5:30pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ole Miss at Florida[/td] [td]
sec_hd.jpg
[/td] [td]
fs-so.jpg
sun.jpg
[/td] [td]
espnfc.jpg
[/td] [td]6pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]California at Washington[/td] [td]
fs-nw.jpg
csn-ca.jpg
[/td] [td]
fcs-p.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td]6pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Miami (FL) at Boston College[/td] [td]
espnu_hd.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]7pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Richmond at George Washington[/td] [td]
masn.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]7pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Charleston Southern at Liberty[/td] [td]
liberty.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]7pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Illinois St. at Indiana St.[/td] [td]
wtwo.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]7pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Syracuse at Rutgers[/td] [td]
ben.jpg
[/td] [td]
sny.jpg
[/td] [td]
espnfc.jpg
[/td] [td]7:30pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mississippi St. at Arkansas[/td] [td]
sec.jpg
[/td] [td]
fs-so.jpg
sun.jpg
[/td] [td]
espnfc.jpg
[/td] [td]8pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Portland at Gonzaga[/td] [td]
khq.jpg
[/td] [td]
fs-nw.jpg
fsn-p.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td]8pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Missouri St. at N. Iowa[/td] [td]
mvc.jpg
[/td] [td]
fs-mw.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td]8pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]UALR at New Orleans[/td] [td]Sun Belt TV[/td] [td]
cox.jpg
css.jpg
[/td] [td]
espnfc.jpg
[/td] [td]8pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Oakland at Oral Roberts[/td] [td]
kgeb.jpg
[/td] [td]
fcs-c.jpg
[/td] [td]
espnfc.jpg
[/td] [td]8pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Creighton at Bradley[/td] [td]WTVP[/td] [td]Cox-Omaha[/td] [td] [/td] [td]8pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]W. Kentucky at Florida Atlantic[/td] [td]
wkyu.jpg
[/td] [td]
fcs-p.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td]8pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wright St. at Valparaiso[/td] [td]
wyin.jpg
[/td] [td]WHIO 7.2[/td] [td]
espnfc.jpg
[/td] [td]8pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Texas A&M at Oklahoma St.[/td] [td]
espnu_hd.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]9pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Hawai'i at Boise St.[/td] [td]
24-7.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
espnfc.jpg
[/td] [td]9pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Utah St. at New Mexico St.[/td] [td]
kjzz.jpg

Aggie Vision
[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
espnfc.jpg
[/td] [td]9pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Air Force at New Mexico[/td] [td]
mtn.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]9:30pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Stanford at Washington St.[/td] [td]
fs-nw.jpg
[/td] [td]
fcs-c.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td]10pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]CS-Fullerton at UC-Santa Barbara[/td] [td]
pt.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]10pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Long Beach St. at UC-Davis[/td] [td]
csn-ca.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]10pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Loyola Marymount at Pepperdine[/td] [td]
espnu.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]11pm[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Everyone talks about it, but I Don't care about offense.

This team has won big the past 2 years defensively and right now we suck on that end.

When I look. I can notice. Some easy hoops and second chance.

Is it from losing guys like Hibbert and Wallace? Or your just kind of young

Jon Wallace couldn't stay in front of me 1 on 1..

Roy is who is missed. Can't funnel everything out like was available with someone 7'2.

The team just has been bad today.
And Providence is not bad, at all

Back
Top Bottom