The College Basketball Post

Binghamton hammerin America East favorite UVM early..tryin to go 3-0 in conference and get 6th straight win.
pimp.gif

Broadus
pimp.gif

Allen what do you think of the Noles chances on Sat. I'm not expecting a win but it is at home and we always play them tough

So I only got about 11 email addresses for the betting pool thing...y'all still wanna do it for money? I think with only 11 people, we should just do itfor pride...

Nobody is seeing James Harden.

He goes at his own pace, completely controls the pace of the game.

His efficiency is absurd.

And what a hire Monty was for Cal. WOW.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

I don't see why Cal can't be a top 25 team every year from here on out. Biggest recruiting pool in all of America (California) and greathead coach.

The campaign begins
pimp.gif

UDub is filled with dumb players.

Brockman bailed them out.

Bout time they started winning games again tho.

UDub is filled with dumb players.

Brockman bailed them out.

Bout time they started winning games again tho.
Brockman in one of my classes
laugh.gif

Good W
pimp.gif

[h2]What You Need To Know[/h2]
Butler beat Wright State.

Nevada beat New Mexico State.

Here's Friday morning's What You Need To Know:

Notable game from Thursday: Butler's 64-48 win over Wright State was the school's 15th consecutive Horizon League victory, one that pushed the Bulldogs to 13-1 overall and 4-0 in the league. Matt Howard led Butler with 14 points in 22 minutes. The Bulldogs' lone loss this season came at Ohio State.

Notable performance from Thursday: Luke Babbitt missed more shots (11) than he made (seven), but the Nevada freshman still got 22 points and 12 rebounds to lead the Wolf Pack to a 79-71 win at New Mexico State. The freshman forward has reached double-figures in 12 of his past 13 games; the only exception came in last weekend's loss to Idaho, a game in which Babbitt was 2-of-11 from the field.

Notable game scheduled for Friday: There are a lot of ways to snap a two-game losing streak, but among the best is to play Houston Baptist. Works nearly every time. And that's good news for Ohio State, which has dropped two straight (and three of four) since starting the season 9-0. Meantime, Houston Baptist is 1-15. Tip-off is set for 7 pm ET.

Tmay, wait till around 5:00 today, and see if no one else joins.

Maybe Allen can edit the title to draw some more attention to the grou and bring in some people? Cause your right 11 is too small a group but if we get 15 Ithink we can rock with it.

Yea, if we don't get around 15 people we can just do it for fun/pride. I'd still keep track if y'all wanted me to.

Originally Posted by tmay407

Yea, if we don't get around 15 people we can just do it for fun/pride. I'd still keep track if y'all wanted me to.

I'm wit it.
[email protected]

If Edgar has more pts/more of anything besides TO's than any of Nova's guards tommorrow, I think I'm goin to just go down theroad instead of across the street.

Still haven't seen Butler yet this season, unfortunately... and how do i know that Luke Babbit name?

^ he was a McD's AA that originally committed to Ohio State before signing with Nevada .. so you probably know him because he was going to go to OSU ..

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

^ he was a McD's AA that originally committed to Ohio State before signing with Nevada .. so you probably know him because he was going to go to OSU ..

Ahhh, that's right. Thanks man, good call.

Back
Top Bottom