The College Basketball Post

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Score of the Duke game?
nerd.gif
66 - 58.

It looked like y'all were gonna run away with it when you were up 25 but you guys stopped attacking and the Noles stepped up on D. It was a good game,can't wait to play at Cameron.

Henderson went off today

Cincy
smh.gif
tired.gif
. .Sometimes I just don't know how I am even able to watch every game. We have the lowest collective basketball IQ in the BE, in addition tobeing horrible on defense.

I'm really worried about A&M playing OK State tonight...they're one of the best 3-point shooting teams in the nation while A&M is the worst3-point defending team in the conference...hopefully we can use our size to our advantage...

Appreciate the updates...

I wish Gerald would put it all together for an entire season. He needs to work on his ball handling and being able to attack off the boune if he had that and aconsistent j work... G Hill pt 2 minus the court vision tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Appreciate the updates...

I wish Gerald would put it all together for an entire season. He needs to work on his ball handling and being able to attack off the boune if he had that and a consistent j work... G Hill pt 2 minus the court vision tho
laugh.gif

Yea man dude is crazy athletic, he had that jumper from the elbow going today. i wish dude was a little taller so he could be a 2 or 3 in the NBA. But itscrazy that he makes 2 or 3 plays every game that make me just shake my head. In the words of Bill Walton, "he is a player who scored very high in thegenetic lottery"

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Cincy
smh.gif
tired.gif
. .Sometimes I just don't know how I am even able to watch every game. We have the lowest collective basketball IQ in the BE, in addition to being horrible on defense.
Yall were in there but couldn't hold AJ.

Originally Posted by ddot7

Originally Posted by lu cash

Miami is currently beating BC, where can I watch the game? It's not being televised.
The +!!* kinda question is that?
A valid one, is there any websites I can watch the game on?

Isiah Thomas FOULED on a LAY UP with 1.5 seconds left......... when WASHINGTON WAS UP 3
Which led to Triple OT

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nice Win for Cal. Crazy game especially the end of the 2nd OT. Monty doin a great job this year wish Ryan Anderson would've stayed.

Back
Top Bottom