The College Basketball Post

First big test passed.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ShawnKempsKids

Dougy going in on his anchor
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Dude seems to have an agenda against a different team/league every segment he does. I don't think he gettin' any bunz at home.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Dude seems to have an agenda against a different team/league every segment he does. I don't think he gettin' any bunz at home.
laugh.gif
i'll always defend gottlieb... i think he'spretty insightful usually, and doesn't toe the line as much as his counterparts which is refreshing. but he definitely has his biases every year, anddoesn't try to hide them.
roll.gif

Teague just landed hard on his tailbone... but it was kind of his fault because he pulled a Hansjob flop and flail when he got hit in the air.

[table][tr][td]Roscoe Smith[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [/tr][/table]
G'Town, UNC, and Villanova lead for his services. I would bet on G'Town on that one.

The guy who posted that it was down to those 3 was Smitty, who is a guy who is pretty well connected to the local recruiting scene... has close relationships with a lot of local players, used to be more involved in the AAU scene couple things like that.

[table][tr][td]Re: Roscoe Smith[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [/tr][/table]
I'll take you up on that bet Smitty.

However the post is followed by Can do it saying he'd "take that bet", ie he doesn't think he's going to Georgetown and instead thinks he's going to one of the others (probably UNC who has been rumored to be the favorite in the past). Can do it, if I recall correctly, is the father of Kendall Marshall who is committed to UNC in the 2010 class.

Take it however you wana.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
i'll always defend gottlieb... i think he's pretty insightful usually, and doesn't toe the line as much as his counterparts which is refreshing. but he definitely has his biases every year, and doesn't try to hide them.
roll.gif
Yup, he has his constant SU hate.

His parents went to SU. Boeheim didn't recruit him to play= His hate for Syracuse.

Nowitness or someone else fill me in..

Baylor lost....what...Bruce? from last year? That it?

just puzzling how they aren't ranked

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Nowitness or someone else fill me in..

Baylor lost....what...Bruce? from last year? That it?

just puzzling how they aren't ranked
well i mean... they ARE baylor
laugh.gif

just the name alone keeps them out.. plus there's always the outside chance that one player will murder another one.

I've been on the road for the last 6 hours (for a 2.5 hour trip...@%$$$+% traffic
smh.gif
), so I'm just now getting around to seeing some scores...

roll.gif
Louisville
smh.gif

I tried to tell that dude...

I really really really don't like Gonzaga.

Good win for the Hoyas tonight. I still need to see Jason Clark get more minutes and get more experience...same goes for Sims. Sims keeps shooting three'slike he's Donte Greene...come on now.

Trumaine Johnson should return within the next week or so for San Diego...Gonzaga's reign could end shortly...he's a HUGE piece. Sure they got beat badby Miami, but they will be back. Toreros basketball, son. Only west coast team I root for.

Good win for the Hoyas tonight. I still need to see Jason Clark get more minutes and get more experience...same goes for Sims. Sims keeps shooting three's like he's Donte Greene...come on now.
Clark will get minutes, definitely and find his spot in the rotation. He's too good not to.

Henry...he's a little different, but an important piece. When I saw tape of him in HS I was
eek.gif
...but now it seems he's a bit more of a work in progress then originallythought. Hopefully come February he'll be playing well. He has a ton of upside. Perhaps it's just nerves and not knowing where to be on the court rightnow...cause even just running and jumping, he seemed a lot more fluid with what I saw before.

The Prince
pimp.gif
...he has some ability.

Yeah Allen, all they really lost was Bruce... They're a Top 25 team for sure...

They're just so damn small again, and it's getting exploited tonight against Wake Forest...

Baylor heating up...

It's a six point game, and it feels like the Bears are still so far out of it...

If this Wake team would stay together for 1 more year...
nerd.gif

I've been saying it since the end of last season. If that squad has the chance to mature together and become more disciplined, they would bedownright filthy. I think they have an outside chance to make a run this year, but if everyone returns next year?...
sick.gif
. I'll say it again, they have more underclassmen talent than anyone in thecountry, bar none.

With that said, I was impressed by Baylor's performance. The Big XII is looking stronger and stronger.

Back
Top Bottom