The College Basketball Post

eek.gif

He's a (college) star in the making.

I need to get out to Dayton at some point this season.

that was sick... Dayton is killing it early this season. If they win at Akron and at Creighton in the next two weeks, i'm gonna be really impressed.

Yea they were RUNNING Marquette last night. It wasn't even close.

It didn't help that guys like Mcneal and James throw terrible shots up all the time.

But Dayton was driving past everyone. They were nice.

as Gonzaga has been able to recruit more and more talent the last 10 years... they've gotten less and less fundamentally sound. It kind of bothers me. Theyused to play such a clean style of basketball, and now they always look so sloppy.

eek.gif
Good lord @ that dunk.
I really like what I saw from Okie State.

Terrell Harris looked completely transformed against the Zags...I mean, NBA good at times, which may have just been a fluke. They'll compete in the Big XII tho.
Word. There was a stretch where he and Pargo traded baskets on like 5 straight possessions. I was definitely impressed.

The Wake/Baylor game tonight should be a dandy.

Hold up...wait a *#!##*% minute. I know damn well I ain't just see Micah Downs out there...HTF is dude still in school? Dude been in school for like 6years...

micah downs transferred so yeah he gets an extended stay in college

i like wcc basketball the last couple of years though, and this year they should have real high expectations

gonzaga looks real good beating the crap out of tennessee

and i know my guy patrick mills gonna go berzerk again all year up at st marys

Update if anyone cares:

People doubted as to whether or not Doron Lamb would qualify for an athletic scholarship but he is on the road to getting one. I learned from a sourceyesterday that he turned around academically at Oak Hill. He left Loughlin because he almost failed out of school. His mother (ghetto broad) didn't keephim in check until she was told that he wouldn't be able to qualify with his current grades. He is highly considering going to Syracuse.

I've noticed Tyler Smith's go to move is a lot like another Tyler's..

just throw your body and hope for a foul or for it to drop

this austin day kid has a lot of potential

but in his body language you can tell he's still immature

that and the fact that he doesnt look to have hit the weight room at all this off season

Back
Top Bottom