The College Basketball Post

i hope u didnt go to vegas wilcat that field is HORRIBLE even if your team is playing in it. the one been held at thomas and mack is better

Originally Posted by jville819

FSU and Cincy just played the worst offensive game of the season. Nothing is beating that garbage, at least the noles got the W.

Play Cal tomorrow. Hopefully we will be able to shoot the ball.
What channel was the game on? And I figured it must have sucked because I looked at the half score and UC had 20 something then the game was inthe last few minutes and they had 39 I think.
sick.gif

Can't wait til my dudes wipe the %#@%#+% floor with Maryland...I'm almost glad we lost so we can play them. They been talking OD reckless for the pastfew years.

Dayton went 0-24 from 3, breaking an NCAA record... and still beat Auburn on a neutral court yesterday in overtime.

Yikes.

laugh.gif
i still have no idea why Jeff Lebo has a job Craftsy.

nah Mike, i didn't go...couldn't get my money right in time. when you say "field" do you mean court?
laugh.gif

oh, and we're terrible. half court offense in non-existant...still can't get Pat the ball...

and now this...

[h1]Gillispie: Liggins declined to enter game[/h1]
Freshman guard DeAndre Liggins declined to enter the game in the second half of Kentucky's 74-72 win over Kansas State, UK coach Billy Gillispie said after the game.

"He just said he didn't want to go in," Gillispie said.

Asked what message that sent to the coach, Gillispie said, "That said he didn't want to go in, and we made do without him."

"I don't know (what it means going forward)," Gillispie said. "I was really surprised by that, but it's a freshman that's really competitive that wants to play all the time, and when you don't get to play all the time, sometimes you make mistakes like that. Hopefully it won't be repeated.

Liggins and the rest of UK's players were not made available for interviews due to the late hour of the game.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

nah Mike, i didn't go...couldn't get my money right in time. when you say "field" do you mean court?
laugh.gif
"Field" as in "the teams in the tournament."

laugh.gif
i'm an idiot.

but Craftsy...Gillispie didn't say much about it. he got yanked pretty quickly in the the first half (after like 2 mins)...but then we went on a huge run,so it woulda been hard to justify him going back in the way we were playing. i have no idea...

West Virginia plays the same style as K-State...but with more talent.

31 turnovers last night...

now i gotta watch another Cats loss.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

West Virginia plays the same style as K-State...but with more talent.

31 turnovers last night...

now i gotta watch another Cats loss.
smh.gif
If you could get Patterson the ball....maybe it would be close.

But I doubt that will happen. Ruoff and Butler should have good games.

Marquette got blown out by Dayton. Jerel Mcneal was playing bad. Taking bad shots all over the place.

Wes Matthews is the best player on that team right now.

GET PAT THE MOTHER @%%%%$@ BALL!!!!

MY GOD.

IF I HAD A DOG, I WOULD KICK THE LIVING *+#@ OUT OF IT, WORD TO VICK.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

I can't even be mad. That was like a home game for them...their fans represented well and they just built momentum as the game went along. Whenever a guy just completely spazzes like that...nothing you can really do. Although I do think JT should have subbed Clark in for Omar to make those threes a little harder. Would have been more difficult to get those shots over a 6'7 wingspan. Monroe is THE guy on the team...as he goes...they go. The coaching staff is going to have to figure out how to free him up because he's been completely neutralized the past couple games in second halves. Both WSU and Tenn put the clamps down on him in the second half by crowding him in the paint and making it harder to get the ball to him, and no adjustment was made. I still don't see that ONE guy who says "OK...I'm the man and I'm going to take over" for this team. It should be Dajuan and he has looked the first round draft pick he can be AT TIMES...but I have yet to see it from him for a full 40.
Seen your man Fake AI out there
roll.gif

UC bounced back from that awful game against FSU last night and beat UNLV in Vegas tonight. It looks like Yancey Gates and Dion Dixon stepped up tonight andthat was a huge help for Deonta. If we can get that consistently than we'll be fine. Yesterday was the first away game of the season and for the entirecareers of a lot of these young guys so I don't feel as bad about that loss anymore.

UK needs more talent. Simple and Plain. When they go to the post they are a much better team. Problem is, they don't go to the post much
laugh.gif

LU 4-1 w/ 5 guard lineup
eek.gif
....after a shaky start Curry came through in theclutch (21
smokin.gif
) they were w/o ant and brolin....

Jrue 8-8 20 points
pimp.gif

^ The key? SIT PORTER ON THE !!#@*$%%*%%$! BENCH!!!! and perry too with his clumsy %$$....if we can find a way to get pat the ball we might be ok, any updateon the liggins situation? I guess all is well cuz he played alot tonight.

u can see the potential in liggens but then hell throw the ball hard as hell to someone 3 feet away and create a to...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

UC bounced back from that awful game against FSU last night and beat UNLV in Vegas tonight. It looks like Yancey Gates and Dion Dixon stepped up tonight and that was a huge help for Deonta. If we can get that consistently than we'll be fine. Yesterday was the first away game of the season and for the entire careers of a lot of these young guys so I don't feel as bad about that loss anymore.

Was it on TV? 5-1
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom