The College Basketball Post

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Michigan State should be very embarrassed by their performance tonight. Is this what the Big Ten will offer this season? If so,
smh.gif

laugh.gif
c'mon man.. MSU basically played without 2 starters this entiregame... this game meant a lot more to maryland than MSU anyways, and it was close up until 10 minutes left in the game. it just got away from them at the end,the score doesn't really indicate how the majority of this game was played.

And on top of that - Maryland isn't a terrible team, they have a very decent backcourt.

Don't start this conference trashing stuff already - i love how people want to generalize an entire conference based on 10 minutes of basketball. Justrelax with that %#%!.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Michigan State should be very embarrassed by their performance tonight. Is this what the Big Ten will offer this season? If so,
smh.gif

laugh.gif
c'mon man.. MSU basically played without 2 starters this entire game... this game meant a lot more to maryland than MSU anyways, and it was close up until 10 minutes left in the game. it just got away from them at the end, the score doesn't really indicate how the majority of this game was played.

And on top of that - Maryland isn't a terrible team, they have a very decent backcourt.

Don't start this conference trashing stuff already - i love how people want to generalize an entire conference based on 10 minutes of basketball. Just relax with that %#%!.
grin.gif
I can't rag on the little 10? You can make fun ofSyracuse when conference play starts.

smh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
at MSU, how the @+@% can't you beat maryland?? N's is garbage man! i don't even wanna see what UNC is gonna do to MSU next week
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MBen32

smh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
at MSU, how the @+@% can't you beat maryland?? N's is garbage man! i don't even wanna see what UNC is gonna do to MSU next week
sick.gif
sick.gif

smh.gif

You are a straight up hater. I've been trying to tell NT that Maryland is legit this year but you guys just won't listen. Once we win the tournamentby beating Zaga and Georgetown/Tennessee can ya'll please at least give us a little respect? Thanks.

Nobody tryin' to give Maryland credit for clearly dominating Michigan State.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

anyone watching the zags VS okie state game? proably the best sports game on today
I just watched my dvr of it... good game. Ok State, Zags, and Butler are my 3 teams i always pull for outside of Penn State - so it was nice toget to see two of them in a competitive game. Bouldin played well, Pargo was a little quiet.. Wasn't as blown away by the Zags as I hoped to be for thefirst time seeing them this year, but they are solid as hell. Was pretty impressed with Ok State however.. if they could get a solid forward in that lineup,they'd be a force.. I really like Anderson, Eaton, and Harris as a trio on the court together, but they need some inside presence and more depth this yearto make any sort of tourney run.

laugh.gif
at the maryland fans getting ahead of themselves now after their first significant win in 5 years
roll.gif
roll.gif
dude needs to relax, it was a good win, but he's already talking like they're a final four team now. This post tries to avoid that sort ofstraight homer talk, if you haven't noticed my man.

Anyways - lots of good ball on tomorrow it looks like. This is a great week of hoops.
pimp.gif

My coach gets a
indifferent.gif

Dude scheduled practice at 2 in the afternoon.

Right in the middle of the G'town game.

By the way - I am pretty stoked to see Duquesne play Duke tomorrow.. i don't think the Dukes are ready to play with Duke (okay that's confusing, sorry)but they have come a long way in just two years under Everhart, and this will be a great test for them to see just how far they've come.

Ok vs Purdue should be a goodie too... though i wonder who's gonna stop Griffin for the boilers, i also wonder who is going to stop any of the boilers foroklahoma. Should be an interesting mix of styles.

Then we got Rhode Island taking on my Nittany Lions in their first test of the year.. pretty much makes or breaks my season tomorrow, knowing if we're goodenough to beat a decent team on the road or not. I'm expecting the worst.

Also interested in Cal visiting UNLV and Kansas State vs Kentucky. That's a full day folks. Enjoy it, we won't have too many more like this tilchampionship week in March.

Maryland done ruined the hype surrounding the game this coming Wednesday
smh.gif

But I guess its good for the ACC...

though i wonder who's gonna stop Griffin for the boilers
I see somebody is starting to come around......
nerd.gif

smh.gif

You are a straight up hater. I've been trying to tell NT that Maryland is legit this year but you guys just won't listen. Once we win the tournament by beating Zaga and Georgetown/Tennessee can ya'll please at least give us a little respect? Thanks.

Nobody tryin' to give Maryland credit for clearly dominating Michigan State.
tired.gif

Lets be real. They play 10 times MSU beatsUMD 8 times. Clearly dominated? That game was within reach for MSU up until the last half of the 2ndhalf. Win the tournament? Yo, can you calm the !@@+ down? It's homer fans like you who make people hate certain teams. What happens if you lose yournext game, what are you gonna say then? Even if you win, NO you'll still get no respect. Can't wait till UMD falters in the ACC. They're goodfor one win a year that makes you think they're back then drop back to being mediocre.

This game is OFFICIAL...

My dude Sapp took it back to Harlem just now...and my man Chris will knock JP Prince the %#$* out

If we lose this game...I pray to god Maryland loses so we can play them. That game is long overdue

this game is over. they hitting trash like that

gtown dont travel good? cause i dont hear ONE Gtown fan

Tennessee's newcomers are the goods. This boy Tatum is goin' off and Woolridge did the same yesterday. And that boy Maze is a decent PG.

I can't even be mad. That was like a home game for them...their fans represented well and they just built momentum as the game went along. Whenever a guyjust completely spazzes like that...nothing you can really do. Although I do think JT should have subbed Clark in for Omar to make those threes a littleharder. Would have been more difficult to get those shots over a 6'7 wingspan. Monroe is THE guy on the team...as he goes...they go. The coaching staff isgoing to have to figure out how to free him up because he's been completely neutralized the past couple games in second halves. Both WSU and Tenn put theclamps down on him in the second half by crowding him in the paint and making it harder to get the ball to him, and no adjustment was made. I still don'tsee that ONE guy who says "OK...I'm the man and I'm going to take over" for this team. It should be Dajuan and he has looked the first rounddraft pick he can be AT TIMES...but I have yet to see it from him for a full 40.

Back
Top Bottom