The College Basketball Post

blake with a quiet half.... where the haters at?
laugh.gif
he better turn it on here in their first test versus a legit team...

great game between Purdue and Ok right now... 3 minutes left, all tied up.. both teams are dogging it right now, both digging deep for energy it looks like -should be a good finish.

That OU Purdue game was definitely good.

Willie Warren was getting to the rack with ease. Taylor Griffin is a beast on the boards(on the low). Moore for Purdue is definitely their best player ...Hummel is ehh.

smh.gif

You are a straight up hater. I've been trying to tell NT that Maryland is legit this year but you guys just won't listen. Once we win the tournament by beating Zaga and Georgetown/Tennessee can ya'll please at least give us a little respect? Thanks.
roll.gif
game wasn't even really competitive today... zags gotup double digits and just toyed with the Terps the rest of the way. Guess we don't have to give you guys any respect still.
grin.gif

austin daye is gon be a problem..

and did anyone see chitownlegend for purdue...

son was in the crowd cheering hard...big ten fan newcomer of the year..anyone?

We played terrible in the 1st half.

It was fun to actually watch a competitive game in person though.

6-0

Top 25 time.

pimp.gif

KU downs Coppin St. by 32 points. Ho hum. Aldrich goes for 23 and 11. I'm gonna need another shot at Syracuse later this season. I still can't believewe pissed that away the other night.

I never get to watch this much non-ACC ball, so these last few days have been crucial for me getting up to speed.

-Syracuse looks legit. Not contenders, but I can definitely see them being a 2nd tier kind of team. (Jonny Flynn is the truth BTW
pimp.gif
)
-The Big East period is ferocious. I can't wait for conference play to start.
- Notre Dame was definitely overhyped, but the way we manhandled them definitely boosted my confidence. Like Bilas said, when Ty plays like that, he takes usfrom being an elite team to national champions. He is absolutely the deciding factor in whether or not we raise a banner.
-Maryland is back to normal (i.e. pulling upsets, then getting destroyed the next game) I can still see them finishing 4th in the ACC ahead of Miami.
-Obvious statement, but Blake Griffin is a mother +%+#!@+ beast. (I pray they aren't on the same side of the bracket as us come March, because the prospectof what he'll do to Tyler makes me nauseous.)
-Wake Forest has more young talent than anyone in the country, hands down. If they mature quickly, they could make a decent run this year.
sick.gif
@ the possibility of their squad next year if everyone comes back.

FSU and Cincy just played the worst offensive game of the season. Nothing is beating that garbage, at least the noles got the W.

Play Cal tomorrow. Hopefully we will be able to shoot the ball.

laugh.gif
You're right. I never really got to see him play last year since 'Cuse was buns, but he is definitely legit. (He dropped 15 & 6 today.)

I'd swear Frank Martin has mob ties. It's like before the game he has a cannole, then he gets his boy Joey on the phone to have him knock somebody off.

"Aye Joey, I need you to do this guy for me while I coach the basketball....Don't fagetaboutit!"

He must have one of his cronies threatening to off Gillespie's wife right now. That's the only way to explain this comeback, because K-state sucks myhairy nut sack.

Its so hard to watch UK play....porter has to be the worse D-1 player in America. 31 turnovers???? Are u kidding me. meeks had 37 points to go along with his 9turnovers. This ##%$ is sickening. Oh yeah, we got lucky and won the game by 2 after being up by 19 with 13 minutes left. WVU tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom