The College Basketball Post

Damn, why is that Cuse / Kansas game starting at 10?

I know I'm not gonna be able to stay up.
ohwell.gif

There's no excuse for Alabama to look this bad.

anyway, I'm off...Happy Thanksgiving and hoops. See ya guys next week.

Paul (NY, NY): The St. Bonaventure Bonnies got a nice win on Sunday against Rutgers at the RAC and tonight have Mississippi St. at home. If they pull it out can we get some props from you?

Andy Katz: (1:22 PM ET ) You didn't read my blog. I did give the Bonnies praise for winning at Rutgers. I'm looking forward to seeing tonight's result.

here's the blog quote: • St. Bonaventure has been picked on quite a bit in this space for probably being in the wrong league. But the Bonnies deserve plenty of credit for turning the program around so far this season. St. Bonaventure is off to a 3-1 start and beat Rutgers 64-63 in overtime at the RAC on Sunday.

getting some recognition and respect
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Responding to something I saw Dre say yesterday during the Texas game...

Get at me when that bum AJ is lighting up a team with long, athletic perimeter players...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone know anything about G.J Vilarino? Hes the only one in our class of '09 that i havent seen play, i was just wondering if hes legit, or just anotherplayer....

GJ is pretty solid. He can definitely play a little bit... I don't think he's gonna be a star, but he should be a solid contributor during his collegecareer...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
Responding to something I saw Dre say yesterday during the Texas game...

Get at me when that bum AJ is lighting up a team with long, athletic perimeter players...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

All late and !*#!...

Damm it hurts to see IU play but they do play hard so that has to count for something.
I read one of allen post and to that soild player list you should add the kid JaMychal Green
My Cards are playing good D and it is early so I know that we are going to get more productive on the other side.
Blake is going to be the player of the year this season

eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
@ Kerlew you a fool G

Yo... is Gody from Indiana? Did they play one of his h.s. Games on ESPN? I could be tweeking but I remember seeing a big white boy of his of his likeness. Ididn't like him during that game either so it would make sense
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Quick, everybody go to Dre's facebook page and look up Mesha Huff....
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Son....what that thang smell like?
Que?????

She a bad one ocky. I'd chug her bath water.

This dude Barnes is gettin' at Jay heavy
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom