The College Basketball Post

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I gotta give it to him though... He showed his ##$ tonight against the least athletic team in the country...

There's no excuse for Alabama to look this bad.
i knew the SEC would be down this year, but we look terrible so far. i think the league already has like 10 combined losses. (just for a littleperspective, the big east has four more teams and five fewer losses, lol). and if florida loses again, only one team will remain in the top 25... it'slooking more and more like tennessee just might run away with it this year.

coach Knight with the line of the year durning this washington VS florida game

UW is down by 2 he goes

"well UW can win it with a 3 or go for the 2 they can tie the game with 2 but not win it with a 2 point shot"

o %$%$ really coach knight

Speaking of AJ Abrams...A couple of years ago my parents bought some furniture from Dillard's. So the people come to deliver it, and one of the deliveryboys was AJ's brother
laugh.gif

should i go to the Preseason NIT in the Garden tomorrow? like is it worth my time? I'd be sitting in right by the free throw line.

I just saw the LMU vs. Davidson highlights
laugh.gif
. These dudes really had 2 guys on Stephall game. They weren't even about to let him touch the ball
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jville819

I just saw the LMU vs. Davidson highlights
laugh.gif
. These dudes really had 2 guys on Steph all game. They weren't even about to let him touch the ball
roll.gif

laugh.gif
they actually played 4 on 3

Back
Top Bottom