sick.gif

Dude just wetting 'em.

Edit.

Mason get an
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
for that dunk too.

Mason crossed over and I said "good move".

Then he went up and dunked it like that and I yelled "GOOD MOVE!!!".

pimp.gif

Harangody is a black hole in the post. Also, James should really listen to Bilas about those jumpshots. Its impressive that Texas is so close with Abramshaving a poor game.

Ohh snap-- that bum, Doug Wiggins, just got suspended indefinitely from the Mass. team after being arrested on breaking and entering charges. Dude wasn'tresponsible here at Storrs and i guess changing schools did nothing to help his bad behavior.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Ohh snap-- that bum, Doug Wiggins, just got suspended indefinitely from the Mass. team after being arrested on breaking and entering charges. Dude wasn't responsible here at Storrs and i guess changing schools did nothing to help his bad behavior.
Dougie ain't a bad dude just young in the head and still got his mind in the streets. This knucklehead throwin' away all his chances. Hewould have been a major contributor off the bench for UConn this year but wanna go to UMass, thinkin' he could be a #1 option there. Now he not even inschool and will most like be runnin' the streets in East Hartford with them goons in a short period of time.

And why the hell is this dude Hansbroad walkin' like that?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Ohh snap-- that bum, Doug Wiggins, just got suspended indefinitely from the Mass. team after being arrested on breaking and entering charges. Dude wasn't responsible here at Storrs and i guess changing schools did nothing to help his bad behavior.
Dougie ain't a bad dude just young in the head and still got his mind in the streets. This knucklehead throwin' away all his chances. He would have been a major contributor off the bench for UConn this year but wanna go to UMass, thinkin' he could be a #1 option there. Now he not even in school and will most like be runnin' the streets in East Hartford with them goons in a short period of time.
Everything you said +1 and that's why i said he was a bum. I mean, you been blessed with physical talent--so much so that you can makemillions just by staying focused on getting that much better. But even so, most of these athletes can't stay focused so a good number of theirtransgressions are forgiven--and they are given second chances. But after all of these chances, he still livin' that "thug life", comon
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Wish him all the best but that just wouldn't be enough to help him. For his sake though, i hope i am very wrong.

Edit:

Wow...Abrams is a G in my book.

damn... Abrams would've had an AMAZING game winner there... texas has to get that ball out quicker off the missed FT, that was terrible they didn't getany closer on the attempt.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

They're gonna give AJ Abrams a shot to tie this thing...
smh.gif
And he's gonna do it....Ain't that right, Dirk??

****high-five****

OMG, He almost hit it
eek.gif
*high five*
grin.gif

everytime Gary Johnson is put in a position to make a decision i literally CRINGE.... he shouldn't of been down there

if there is any such thing as a good loss, this is one! Barnes didnt seem to upset.

Back
Top Bottom