:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Coyle is a stiff, and this scheme especially exposes stiffs. You need athletes at those two hook spots(Mike and Will) for this scheme to work. Freddy and Reub are going to be huge moving forward.

slow.gif

:rofl::sick::lol::sick::stoneface:

Trying to. But I think I'm already priced out.

I’m somewhat in the same boat. But I requested the day off a while back so I’m thinking about just saying F it and going

I was looking online to find any type of tailgate parties or something of that nature but couldn’t find anything. If anyone is doing any pregame activities hit me up plz.

NT 49er draft darling Joe mixon is eating in Cinci. I don't play FF, but if I did, I'd make sure to have this dude on my team. #Baller

Last edited:
Aside from his scuffle at the restaurant during his freshman year, what other red flags did Joe Mixon have? It is apparent that this kid can ball.

Ravens in a low scoring physical game.

Both coaches been there decade plus now. I wish I could put the 401k on the under.

Cinci has a killer DL. My boy Carl Lawson eating. :emoji_muscle:

Should've been a Niner. :smh: There's our leo. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom