OFFICIAL 2024-2025 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON THREAD *LYIN' SZN IS HERE*

Who will win the 2024-2025 College Football Playoffs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wild stat. I think the last active coach to beat him was Chip Kelly a couple years back (who isn’t a HC now). The last active head coach would’ve been Cristobal when Deboer was at Fresno State. Obviously Harbaugh did last year but he’s in the NFL now

Wild stat. I think the last active coach to beat him was Chip Kelly a couple years back (who isn’t a HC now). The last active head coach would’ve been Cristobal when Deboer was at Fresno State. Obviously Harbaugh did last year but he’s in the NFL now

Now do his record against Pac 12 bottom dwellers

Why are these guys entering the portal mid season.

To save eligibility. 4 game limit to games played in the regular season.

I think the distinction tupac003 tupac003 is trying to make is between redshirting to save your eligibility versus entering the portal this early. You can make your intentions known that you will be entering the portal without actually doing it.

I'm not sure if players who are in the portal this early can take visits or communicate with coaches on different teams.

I think the distinction tupac003 tupac003 is trying to make is between redshirting to save your eligibility versus entering the portal this early. You can make your intentions known that you will be entering the portal without actually doing it.

I'm not sure if players who are in the portal this early can take visits or communicate with coaches on different teams.
Some schools pull your scholarship/NIL when you leave the team so you might as well enter. That’s a fight Bear is having with USC and it’s donors right now.

You can’t communicate with other teams’ coaches or team personnel but we all know that’s not how it works to begin with.

Saw his dad tweeting after the game about unleashing him...

These kids parents man.

But they are saying he is coming back next year.... this red shirt thing is starting to bug me.

And Bear can go to hell if he think he should still keep his scholarship and NIL....

This is the creep that was always going to happen. It was 5 years to play to 4, next it will be 5 years to play 5 then players are gonna want to redshirt to have 6 years to play 5

Back
Top Bottom