OFFICIAL 2024-2025 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON THREAD *LYIN' SZN IS HERE*

Who will win the 2024-2025 College Football Playoffs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think the distinction tupac003 tupac003 is trying to make is between redshirting to save your eligibility versus entering the portal this early. You can make your intentions known that you will be entering the portal without actually doing it.

I'm not sure if players who are in the portal this early can take visits or communicate with coaches on different teams.

So adding more to the redshirting mid season thing, and this is just me speculating: I think schools and kids are hoping that the ncaa changes the rule effective immediately.

There was a proposition in the offseason to go to 5 years eligibility and I think the vote for it was pushed back. It feels like a lot of what’s happening now is pushing for and hoping that there is a rule change.

tupac003 tupac003 with Raesjon it sounds like he wants to stay with the team but doesn’t want to burn his last year of eligibility on special teams which is why he’s still practicing but not gonna suit up. He can play the bowl, see where he stands in spring and then decide. But I don’t see him sticking it out to next year unless he has an Anthony Lucas type jump. That said, we lose all three starting LBs next season so he’s in line to be the starting ILB if he stays.

You think they’re going to force Mike to make staff changes? And you think he’ll turn it around or is this just the beginning of the end?

I think he was going to have to make changes anyway, but after this season it’s pretty obvious some things need shaking up

I don’t really think he can be ‘forced’ to make any changes he doesn’t want to make, or agree should be made . Not with that contract

I don’t know why it’s taking an “injury” to bench DJU. Dude is legit cheeks, might as well throw someone younger out there in hopes for the future. Same with Florida and Mertz

I don’t think he’s been as bad as the stats show and also the type of offense he was sold on running and that the coaches expected to put out there isn’t what it ended up being in reality. He’s 5th or 6th on the list of problems for the team

If he didn’t hurt his hand (which is legit btw) he’d still be starting

Back
Top Bottom