:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We got a good thing goin with this locker room. I’d rather roll with the WRs we got Vs having someone that’s gonna mess up our locker room chemistry.

Up there in Detroit, Matt Patricia went really hard on these guys in camp,” NFL Network’s Mike Garafolo said Tuesday on “Good Morning Football. “There was a lot of contact there. There’s a lot of harsh criticism from what I am told. There’s not a lot of ‘Hey, good job,’ there’s a lot of ‘Hey, bad job, bleepity bleepity bleepity bleep.’

Lion players clearly not happy. Time for Jimmy G to feast.

So Patricia was trying to go the Belichick route by being a hard *** to his players? Yeah, that's not going to work out.

Shanny's play design is on another level. This is brilliantly designed. Check out how Kyle sneaks Kittle across the defense with the flow of the play and a windback block by Juice to completely throw off the defense. It starts off looking like outside zone, switches to boot off outside zone to the backside, and then counters again by coming back to the front side of the play to Kittle on a sneaky wheel route. GOD DAMN!

Last edited:
Shanny's play design is on another level. This is brilliantly designed. Check out how Kyle sneaks Kittle across the defense with the flow of the play and a windback block by Juice to completely throw off the defense. It starts off looking like outside zone, switches to boot off outside zone to the backside, and then counters again by coming back to the front side of the play to Kittle on a sneaky wheel route. GOD DAMN!

I think both of these plays earlier in the game help to set that play up based on how the LBs reacted to Juice. (The 2nd video)

I think both of these plays earlier in the game help to set that play up based on how the LBs reacted to Juice. (The 2nd video)

Yup, exactly. Kyle is always setting things up for later in the game. Dude is a brilliant offensive mind.

Geeze seeing it in all 22 helps you picture what Kyle is doing. Moving the defense side to side to side then boom. Heard on 957 that Mike Zimmer really thought he schemed the game well.

That was a huge one from Kittle. All green ‍♂️

Also crazy, as fast as the Vikings defense is, once you've committed to a side of the play going back just seems too late. Amazing.

Nfl should let fans watch all 22 style lol

Also crazy, as fast as the Vikings defense is, once you've committed to a side of the play going back just seems too late. Amazing.

Nfl should let fans watch all 22 style lol
NFL should also have a channel no Commentary just have the Mike linebacker and the QB wired for sound. Dubb out all the offensive play calls but everything else is good.

It would have to be Rated R cuz them boys be vulgar with the language.

NFL should also have a channel no Commentary just have the Mike linebacker and the QB wired for sound. Dubb out all the offensive play calls but everything else is good.

It would have to be Rated R cuz them boys be vulgar with the language.
“The following is rated TV-MA...”

**music plays**

“NFL Films Presents”

:lol:

Brock Coyle placed on IR. It sounds like Elijah Lee's spot is safe, which should've never been in question. I think he's the third best LB on the team.

Brock Coyle is a D+ linebacker finds himself where the play is headed or going but never makes a play.

Watched him twice fill the gap that had opened up between the guard and Tackle on right side and miss tackle in the hole.

LB Terrance Gavin (ex Seahawk) signed

has experience with running Seattle's defense

plays SAM, probably will back up Nzeocha

Back
Top Bottom