:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2018-09-12_22-23-21blooperhighliught_zpsmdyizwhb.gif
Got damn. Coyle with a piss poor effort on that tackle. Horrible angle.

I just finished rewatching NY-DET.

Defo is about to feast again. That OL is doo doo. I could see another 2.5 sacks this week.

Can Fred be better than Rari with more game time? :nerd:

Also once Reub is back, I think we will see some improvement in the safety play. Seems like they will have a little more freedom.

So if Malcolm Smith ever comes back he’s SAM?

Nah, SAM is a much different body type. SAM in this scheme is more comparable to OLB in Vic Fangio’s 3-4. Malcolm Smith probably could do it, but you preferably want someone with some length and weight to be able to anchor against tight ends. Eli Harold had optimal measurables for that position(6-3,255), but he literally could only anchor vs tight ends and provided nothing else.

Smith backs up Fred and Reub.

If I was a GM, I'd have a similar draft philosophy to the Vikings and Bengals: draft pass rushers EVERY year.

Bengals' DL is beyond loaded. I totally forgot they drafted Sam Hubbard a year after drafting Carl Lawson and Jordan Willis.

If I was a GM, I'd have a similar draft philosophy to the Vikings and Bengals: draft pass rushers EVERY year.

Bengals' DL is beyond loaded. I totally forgot they drafted Sam Hubbard a year after drafting Carl Lawson and Jordan Willis.
cowboys got a stacked group of passrushers too. Lawrence, Gregory, Charlton, Crawford, and even collins inside

Back
Top Bottom