:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WE EATING BIG!

3adr.gif

Bryant Young is on the HOF ballot again this year.The writers need to stop with the bs and elect this man.One of the niners most dominant defensive players of all time. Without any notable defensive line players being eligible this year,I hope he gets what’s due to him.

Jerick McKinnon's ACL tear was clean, so there's a great chance he'll be back next year at 100%.

The more I've thought about it, the more I believe the team will stand by his side. Kyle clearly loves this dude as a player and a person. He's weapon X in Kyle's scheme. It just sucks we have to wait for a year to see him.

Good thing we have Pettis.

I'd like Goodwin to recover from this quad injury and be healthy the rest of the season.

Tyreek Hill is literally uncoverable. It's stupid how fast he is. I think he's the fastest player I've ever seen with the pads on.

Tyreek Hill is literally uncoverable. It's stupid how fast he is. I think he's the fastest player I've ever seen with the pads on.
Couple that with the fact that Mahomes can throw the entire damn field :smh:

Y’all know Pettis is a weeb right?

I had to look that **** up on urbandictionary lol.

I thought you were talking about WEEB, the WEST BAY LEGEND. My SF-Peninsula people might know who I'm talking about.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom