:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
More like send em an eighth amirite?
tenor.gif

This guy would be a great influence on Reuben

"I've used alcohol on many, many occasions, Xanax on many occasions, cocaine several occasions, marijuana most of my life, codeine, cough syrup, methazine is very prevalent where I'm from,'' Gordon admit. "It's what I grew up using.''

Gordon said he also liked to smoke weed before games if he could fit into his drug testing schedule.

"I would have these little pre-made shots," Gordon told GQ. "I used to love Grand Marnier. I could drink it down smooth. I could usually drink a lot of it. But if it wasn't that, it might be a whiskey or something. And I would drink probably like half a glass, or a couple shots to try and warm my system up, basically. To get the motor running. That's what I would do for games."

"I used to make a ritual of it before every game," Gordon said. "If I had already been drug-tested that week, or the day before the game, I knew I had a couple days to buy to clean my system. Even before I was getting tested for alcohol, prior to my DWI in 2014, I would take the biggest bong rip I could. And try to conceal all the smell off all my clothes."

"We would stay at the team hotel and then players are allowed to go back home, get what they need, and then go to the game. So I'd leave the hotel early morning, go home, eat breakfast, do my little ritual, whatever it may be, some weed, some alcohol, and then go to the game. And then, I'd definitely be partying after every game, win or lose. Every game."

yeah im gonna have to pass on Gordon after reading that lol dude would be dangerous in the bay

Who on your wishlist? :nerd:

Nick Bosa is the ultimate draft crush. I'd trade a lot of resources for that guy. In fact, whatever they were offering for Mack I'd think about using to get Baby Bosa. He's that good.

But after him, I really like Brian Burns, Clelin Ferrell, and Montez Sweat in that order. Brian Burns would be perfect compliment to Defo.

Now that you posted your jerseys. Here’s mine. STILL waiting for my color rush Garoppolo Jersey from fanatics. I’m real close to canceling it. :angry:
A20D94D7-7717-4806-B578-6029E3A172C9.jpeg

If foster or Buckner can get all pro or pro bowl this year. Chalk me up for buying one of their jerseys in white. :pimp:

Damn, this is hella sad. I hope he gets his life in order because he's a special talent. Reminder of how sad it was to watch alcoholism destroy Aldon's career. :smh:

It sounds like he may have relapsed :smh:

Last edited:
Now that you posted your jerseys. Here’s mine. STILL waiting for my color rush Garoppolo Jersey from fanatics. I’m real close to canceling it. :angry:

If foster or Buckner can get all pro or pro bowl this year. Chalk me up for buying one of their jerseys in white. :pimp:

Cancel and order from Nike

I’ve been looking for that Young Jersey in red or white for so long but M&N only got 2XL and above left :smh:

Thought some site would restock since they are retro-ing these this year

Back
Top Bottom