:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ve been looking for that Young Jersey in red or white for so long but M&N only got 2XL and above left :smh:

Thought some site would restock since they are retro-ing these this year
I’m glad a I jumped on it. It was during Father’s Day sale and Mitchell and ness rarely offer discounts on their site. My fave too with the 75 year anni patch. Grew up watching the niners dominate in those jerseys.

images

I'd kick the tires on josh gordon in exchange for a 6th round pick (team could do a lot worse than gordon in the 6th). with goodwin out, we need another WR. he's still on what's essentially a rookie contract so he's got a lot to gain if he can have a respectable season with the 49ers.

i'd say just make it a requirement that he and reuben can't kick it outside of practice

Last edited:
Jesus christ, I thought Mahomes would be damn good. I didn't expect it this quickly, tho.

'17 draft QB1 :nthat:

although chiefs are up 14-0, let's be honest with ourselves, this is an andy reid team. they'll have a 21 point lead to start the 3rd, get conservative, and then end up losing it in the 4th

Concerned we got two rookies on the line today. Not as concerned with mcglinchey as I am with the new guard we got.

Back
Top Bottom