:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That jet sweep they ran in the first half was so damn effective. I wonder if niners ever do that with marquise this season

I am impressed with raiders defense so far. Dline been effective at stuffing gurley and secondary is in the right position

Jimmy has permanently changed the way I see every QB's throwing mechanics. Goff's release is so gross. :sick: So much wasted motion in there.

Jimmy has permanently changed the way I see every QB's throwing mechanics. Goff's release is so gross. :sick: So much wasted motion in there.
Bro alotnof these guys have a looping long delivery compared to that quick compact Jimmy G delivery.

Big Ben :sick:

Bro alotnof these guys have a looping long delivery compared to that quick compact Jimmy G delivery.

Big Ben :sick:

My eyes have been tainted by Jimmy. I can never see the QB mechanics that same again. :sick: Jimmy is the baseline. This is so beautiful. There is literally no wasted motion in his delivery and release. It's crazy efficient.

giphy.gif

My eyes have been tainted by Jimmy. I can never see the QB mechanics that same again. :sick: Jimmy is the baseline. This is so beautiful. There is literally no wasted motion in his delivery and release. It's crazy efficient.

giphy.gif

jimmy's hips and torso reminds me of a boxer throwing a cross..subtle movement but looks like it helps generate lot of velocity without having to wind his arm much

Jekyl and Hyde for Carr between the first half and second half. Jesus. Seems like after that contact from Donald he hasn’t been the same in the pocket tonight.

Back
Top Bottom