***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Drove to New Jersey to meet my boy to play ball and watch the Laker game and stopped at a 7/11 for Gatorade and they had this by the register :lol: Silent majority they say
6E2E1C98-5748-4D28-958F-3BCF1926CB5C.jpeg

Dems need to stop being passive and allowing, once again, the GOP to own the messaging here. "We'll let the voters decide" isn't going to cut it when you're asked about the other side's clear and obvious campaign to set the stage that *only* the SCOTUS can validate the election, and not the states. They're doing anything they can to shape an expectation that regardless of Trump losing on Nov 3, those results don't matter unless their newly handpicked justice does them a solid. I don't know what the party is doing, man. I understand they don't want to affect their political standings given the election is in almost a month, but they can't truly think that the answer to all things is "vote". It's incredibly tone deaf. Smh. Fight harder.

Dems need to stop being passive and allowing, once again, the GOP to own the messaging here. "We'll let the voters decide" isn't going to cut it when you're asked about the other side's clear and obvious campaign to set the stage that *only* the SCOTUS can validate the election, and not the states. They're doing anything they can to shape an expectation that regardless of Trump losing on Nov 3, those results don't matter unless their newly handpicked justice does them a solid. I don't know what the party is doing, man. I understand they don't want to affect their political standings given the election is in almost a month, but they can't truly think that the answer to all things is "vote". It's incredibly tone deaf. Smh. Fight harder.

The framing by the GOP...and how they’ve successfully moved the Overton window to discredit mail in voting as “fraud”...and already sowing doubt with the upcoming election. Lindsay Graham let the cat out of the bag, AGAIN yesterday.

The conversation isn’t even about the actual election or voters anymore. Look at what they are moving to. Rapidly I might add. Saying it in the open is the trick, too.

The framing by the GOP...and how they’ve successfully moved the Overton window to discredit mail in voting as “fraud”...and already sowing doubt with the upcoming election. Lindsay Graham let the cat out of the bag, AGAIN yesterday.

The conversation isn’t even about the actual election or voters anymore. Look at what they are moving to. Rapidly I might add. Saying it in the open is the trick, too.

they are doing Russia’s work... Russia is trying to discredit elections and weaken the USAs democracy. The GOP buffoons are falling for it; hook, line, and sinker.

Back
Top Bottom