***Official Political Discussion Thread***

the doublespeak in "i plan to support X" to avoid committing to say "i voted for X" under the guise of "sanctity of the secret ballot" while planning to "support" the candidate who doesn't even believe in the sanctity of the ******* election is pure shameless.

please stop asking this dude questions he's going to tap dance around. he's voting for trump. dudes like him exist just to waste your time under the false pretense of political dialogue. time spent playing his ******** game is time wasted that could be expended on folks actually worth educating and swaying to vote left.

I love how Trump jr and Eric grew beards to "connect" with the blue collar workers in middle America to give the illusion they are one of them :lol:

DD3D148A-D7A1-4E45-A751-5035F554DD7F.jpeg

She is a billionaire from a billionaire family whose kids will be billionaires and their kids the same. She already served in the military and isn't going back, so in her eyes, trump's military transgender ban has nothing to do with her. It will have no effect on her day to day life. She probably supported him because it affects her bottom billion dollar even though it undoubtedly posed problems to other transgender folks. Sounds like this thread's resident troll.

the doublespeak in "i plan to support X" to avoid committing to say "i voted for X" under the guise of "sanctity of the secret ballot" while planning to "support" the candidate who doesn't even believe in the sanctity of the ****ing election is pure shameless.

please stop asking this dude questions he's going to tap dance around. he's voting for trump. dudes like him exist just to waste your time under the false pretense of political dialogue. time spent playing his bull**** game is time wasted that could be expended on folks actually worth educating and swaying to vote left.

I’ve made it clear that I plan to support Trump in November. I have not hid the ball on that at all.

And it wasn’t any double speak. I said support, intentionally, because if I say who I vote for I’ll get questioned on every down ballot vote I’ve made over the years and I have no interest—or obligation—to do that with y’all on here.

I supported Obama in 08 and 2012. And I plan to support Trump in November. Not hiding from anything.

Another conservative gaslighting the American public. We know that the actual number of deaths is likely higher than the official count when we factor in excess deaths. The GOP wants everyone to ignore reality because that's the only way they remain in power.

After having countless politicians who LIED & CHEATED, we stumbled upon Donald, a HONEST & HUMBLE nobleman who happens to be EXTREMELY altruistic! He is the FAITHFUL lover we always wanted and he handles us with care! We're SO LUCKY to have him! He is STRONG, FOXY, HOT & AWESOME!

Democrats prepare bill limiting U.S. Supreme Court justice terms to 18 years

SC should see limits. Another thing we could see the Dems do with the trifecta. All for it.

I see the rationale behind ¨lifetime terms,¨ don´t want an SC judge campaigning to swing voters and ****.

...still, maybe a mandatory retirement age?

stg if I get murdered by 12 and folk just sing songs and leave flowers on the corner I´m HAUNTING THAT ***

Back
Top Bottom