***Official Political Discussion Thread***

tenor.gif

yawn3.png

I love how Trump jr and Eric grew beards to "connect" with the blue collar workers in middle America to give the illusion they are one of them :lol:

ted cruz did too. the audacity to think that scruffy little beard is gonna make people forget trump dogwalked you in front of the country.

Speaking of made up **** to make liberals/BLM supporters look bad. My girl's landlord is some older Italian American dude who supports Trump. He recently got a job as a general manager at some supermarket a few months back.

She asked him the other day how his job was going and he told her he quit because there were BLM protests in the area and that people were threatening him so he quit because he didn't feel safe. Funny part is that there were zero protests in the area he worked and we're assuming he said some racist **** and got fired because someone reported him.
Those dudes live in their own world. Coworker came back from lunch flustered that people could boo Trump at Ginsburg's viewing. Dude was upset for the rest of the afternoon, you could tell he legit didn't understand why he was so unpopular. Dude is heavy into the Soros, conspiracy theory stuff too, so I was just chuckling internally at his information bubble being popped.

Back
Top Bottom