***Official Political Discussion Thread***

sqz3i3fs82p51.jpg

The funny part is that Hunter Biden has been investigated for the past year in reference to the money he received and US intelligence agencies have been unable to find any illegal activity related to the money. He's an investment adviser so it's not unusual for him to deal with foreign economies.

I mentioned that he's been under investigation for the past year when a Trump supporter mentioned the money Hunter received and his reply was that agencies like the CIA and FBI are against Trump so they wouldn't admit if they found evidence of illegal activity :stoneface:

To say you supported a politician does not necessarily mean that you voted for that politician. I am supporting several politicians this year that I can't vote for.

Considering that you're often misleading it's pretty difficult to know what you mean here.

Considering the sanctity of the secret ballot, that’s as far as I’ll go because I’m not going to get pulled into saying who I’ve voted for in every election.

But I supported Obama in 08 and 12 and did not vote for his opponent.

And I supported Trump in 2016 and did not vote for his opponent.

Currently, I plan to support Trump—again—in 2020. But I have outlined what would make me change my voting decision.

To me, that’s clear. But if it isn’t, I don’t care to clear it any further.

Last edited:
I see hella signs saying “I’m watching you” and **** right next to their trump signs. :lol:

Nt won’t let me upload pics but I found the trump cult leader the other day. Whole crib covered in trump regalia looking like an idiot.

Considering the sanctity of the secret ballot, that’s as far as I’ll go because I’m not going to get pulled into saying who I’ve voted for in every election.

But I supported Obama in 08 and 12 and did not vote for his opponent.

And I supported Trump in 2016 and did not vote for his opponent.

Currently, I plan to support Trump—again—in 2020. But I have outlined what would make me change my voting decision.

To me, that’s clear. But if it isn’t, I don’t care to clear it any further.
You are saying that you believe in the sanctity of the secret ballot, but you are also really trying to make it seem like you're saying something that you're not. You want to play both sides here.

I suspect you understand that saying you support someone is not the same as saying you voted for someone. You love to derail the topic by arguing semantics.

I think what is clear is that you really don't want to directly answer the question.

You are saying that you believe in the sanctity of the secret ballot, but you are also really trying to make it seem like you're saying something that you're not. You want to play both sides here.

I suspect you understand that saying you support someone is not the same as saying you voted for someone. You love to derail the topic by arguing semantics.

I think what is clear is that you really don't want to directly answer the question.

Yea I realize that you can say that support doesn't mean vote for.

And yes I don't want to directly answer. I led with that.

The poster said it helps to understand ones leanings so saying who I supported was to show my leanings.

But you are absolutely correct I don't want to--and don't intend to--disclose who I voted for in particular elections.

Speaking of made up **** to make liberals/BLM supporters look bad. My girl's landlord is some older Italian American dude who supports Trump. He recently got a job as a general manager at some supermarket a few months back.

She asked him the other day how his job was going and he told her he quit because there were BLM protests in the area and that people were threatening him so he quit because he didn't feel safe. Funny part is that there were zero protests in the area he worked and we're assuming he said some racist **** and got fired because someone reported him.

Back
Top Bottom