***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I was watching this documentary on bubble gum
I guess America always intended it’s nutrition benefits to be spent on sweets
1EDB81F8-741D-4353-8DBE-4DDC37B03D7A.png
96488E8D-AE0F-40B0-8CCD-9168A36EF96C.png

This ties Rudy Giuliani almost directly to Dmitry Firtash, a Ukrainian oligarch with ties to the upper echelon of the Russian mafia. Ironically, Rudy himself has previously called out those mob ties when he attacked Michael Cohen lawyer, who also represented Firtash at the time.
After all, Parnas and Fruman were telling others that Firtash was bankrolling their efforts to secure a Naftogaz deal that would include Firtash.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/tr...esident-zelenskiy-s-concerns-about-n1072776?c
White House told in May of Ukraine President Zelenskiy's concerns about Giuliani, Sondland
The White House was alerted earlier than previously reported that Giuliani's pressure campaign was rattling the new Ukrainian president, say two sources.

The White House was alerted as early as mid-May — earlier than previously known — that a budding pressure campaign by Rudy Giuliani and one of President Donald Trump's ambassadors was rattling the new Ukrainian president, two people with knowledge of the matter tell NBC News.

Alarm bells went off at the National Security Council when the White House's top Europe official was told that Giuliani was pushing the incoming Ukrainian administration to shake up the leadership of state-owned energy giant Naftogaz, said the sources. The official, Fiona Hill, learned then about the involvement of Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, two Giuliani associates who were helping with the Naftogaz pressure and also with trying to find dirt on former Vice President Joe Biden’s son.

Hill quickly briefed then-National Security Adviser John Bolton about what she'd been told, said the individuals with knowledge of the meeting.

The revelation significantly moves up the timeline of when the White House learned that Trump's allies had engaged with the incoming Ukrainian administration and were acting in ways that unnerved the Ukrainians — even before President Volodymyr Zelenskiy had been sworn in. Biden had entered the presidential race barely three weeks earlier.

(See link for remainder of lengthy article, highly recommended read)

Last edited:

Democratic Party gonna have to factory reset some of these folks

When your last name is a racial slur, save your civility stones for Thanos and take several seats. We are in a back alley fight for the future of this country. I won't show respect for a racist, sexist, DEPLORABLE. We have to fight back. The crowd handled everything beautifully. Stop being Swaft and Fight. Nancy, Adam, Auntie Maxine and others are who we need to fight. Clowns like this don't have it in them.

Trump has lost Bluffington

Coal Gang is in shambles

What a time

He said da Honker Burger Jobs would come back and they never did. He promised we would lock up Crooked Hills, he didn't. He promised to impeach Obummer and he didn't. How could one continue to support a president that doesn't uphold his promises? Glad I don't have to answer those questions because our PRESIDENT ELECT Donald Trump made us great again. #MRDINKISACONSERVATIVE.

Democratic Party gonna have to factory reset some of these folks

One of my biggest pet peeves is "respect the office/position" folks.

This mindset is why politicians can cheat constituents out of everything, priests can fornicate children, and cops can kill unarmed/innocent people with no recourse.

There are a lot of trash human beings and they shouldn't be exempt because they got a good job.

One of my biggest pet peeves is "respect the office/position" folks.

This mindset is why politicians can cheat constituents out of everything, priests can fornicate children, and cops can kill unarmed/innocent people with no recourse.

There are a lot of trash human beings and they shouldn't be exempt because they got a good job.

These "respect the office" people need to realize that perhaps our respect for the office is why call them out.

He said da Honker Burger Jobs would come back and they never did. He promised we would lock up Crooked Hills, he didn't. He promised to impeach Obummer and he didn't. How could one continue to support a president that doesn't uphold his promises? Glad I don't have to answer those questions because our PRESIDENT ELECT Donald Trump made us great again. #MRDINKISACONSERVATIVE.
I understand your frustrations but remember that the establishment is strong and Donald is only a kid. He's still finding his way and he will eventually bring back the jobs.

It was very mean that people chanted against him last night. His tears are real. HE'S A REAL HUMAN BEING, DAMMIT! WITH REAL EMOTIONS!!!

#bighugpolitics #loveyourbrother #lockherup

I understand your frustrations but remember that the establishment is strong and Donald is only a kid. He's still finding his way and he will eventually bring back the jobs.

It was very mean that people chanted against him last night. His tears are real. HE'S A REAL HUMAN BEING, DAMMIT! WITH REAL EMOTIONS!!!

#bighugpolitics #loveyourbrother #lockherup
Amen. We must stay strong and stand by OUR President Appoint Trump in these difficult times. Libs only win, when we stand divided. Love it or leave it, libs. True Patriots have a saying: "These colors dont run, comrade."

Back
Top Bottom