***Official Political Discussion Thread***

1572360699589.png

A true hero. Not surprised that Faux News is trying to slander him.

No wonder they're going on the offensive, Vindland's testimony puts the final nail in the coffin for a false statements charge against Sondland. Not that Barr would prosecute it but still, he lied under oath on at least 2 occasions.
Sondland was supposed to be the best witness for Trump but he is now saying through his lawyer that there was a quid pro quo.

They're not some vaguely ambiguous lies either. Especially the first one is about as blatant as it gets.

Sondland false statement #1: No concerns about the Ukraine matter were ever raised to me

Vindland testimony excerpt: (corroborated by Fiona Hill's sworn testimony)
https://static.politico.com/69/13/cdffb8a4420a8a4d8a65439570f2/vindman-statement-final.pdf
8f4d5e629071b33cfe4cb470b8ab6e75.png

Sondland testimony excerpt:
https://apps.npr.org/documents/docu...ning-Statement-Ambassador-Sondland-October-17
"Nothing was ever raised to me about any concerns regarding our Ukraine policy"
"To put it clearly, neither she nor Ambassador Bolton shared any critical comments with me"
af1974eb952b40424c152863049ac8f0.png

Sondland false statement #2: I had no knowledge that Hunter Biden was on the board of Burisma until recent press reports ahead of my deposition. I have no recollection of ever discussing Biden or his son with any State Dept or WH officials. I do not recall taking part in any effort to encourage an investigation of the Bidens.

Vindland testimony (corroborated by Fiona Hill's sworn testimony):
27f481ac72eca696125c1ff921ac50d1.png

Sondland testimony:
c7e7625972e34a57d2f254d8021d25e8.png

Make sure to let us know about the drop.

Whenever I hear Chicago or Detroit quickly followed by ****hole, when discussing gun control or 2nd Amendment with political polar opposites. I usually get the sense, they really wanted to use the N-word, but self-censored because I'm outside their circle.
It's up for preorder on Amazon (linked here) and at Columbia University Press right now if anyone's interested.

I think you can get 30% off Columbia with the promo code CUP30.

I'll definitely talk about it some more when it gets closer to the drop, but I'm always up for conversation about Chicago :lol:

It's up for preorder on Amazon (linked here) and at Columbia University Press right now if anyone's interested.

I think you can get 30% off Columbia with the promo code CUP30.

I'll definitely talk about it some more when it gets closer to the drop, but I'm always up for conversation about Chicago :lol:
Shout out #CoalGang when you go on TV interviews to discuss your book :pimp:

Stop putting ideas in his head :smh:
The way DC works this idea has probably gone around twice in the rumor mill and there’s some smoke on it. All trump needs to do is pick an issue and have a tantrum and boom the whole focus changes for a few weeks.

He’s done it before.....

Back
Top Bottom