***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I can't wait until Andrew Yang's clown self has to go in front of black audiences that press him. I want to see if he breaks out that "people take racism too seriously these days" schtick he loves to ******* peddle.

Last edited:
ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

This is why he holds so many rallies. He has to surround himself with people who actually like him because in reality majority can't stand the orange clown.

I wonder how other republican presidents were received in the past for games in DC. I found this one of Dubya in Cincinnati, which is traditionally Democrat, from 2006:

I wonder how other republican presidents were received in the past for games in DC. I found this one of Dubya in Cincinnati, which is traditionally Democrat, from 2006:

Ehh, I'm from Cincinnati. I wouldn't say that it's traditionally democrat at all. Very much a swing area, that probably leans Republican.

Buuuut buuut buuutt tRuMp CaReS aBoUt tHe VeTs thooo

just seeing people trash that dude in DC (of all places) puts a smile on my face.

where are his LOYAL supporters to defend this sucka?!

trump bout to invest in a cornhole league after all these major sports leagues don’t want no parts of him :lol:

u know that post about trump i posted was a joke post right???

We don’t have time for jokes and games champ. If true, get off that goofy dumb kick. Black people gotta stop purposely being the stupid person in the room, doing anything just for attention. Get serious, get focused and learn how conduct yourself accordingly. Brothas like you are the reason why white supremacists think we’re such easy targets now......they see us playing too much.

We don’t have time for jokes and games champ. If true, get off that goofy dumb kick. Black people gotta stop purposely being the stupid person in the room, doing anything just for attention. Get serious, get focused and learn how conduct yourself accordingly. Brothas like you are the reason why white supremacists think we’re such easy targets now......they see us playing too much.
man shut up

Back
Top Bottom