***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I selectively agree with due process. Some people don't deserve it

Somebody please get Cardi B the **** out of here

You say it is "almost verbatim" then you say "the criticism never changes."

Which is it?

You basically agree the criticism is different.
Semantics argument and you know it.
The wording changes here and there, the criticism does not.

I am the first to say Trump can do better with his tweets
I have always said Trump can/should do better with his tweets
I think Trump can/should do better with his tweets
Trump can/should do better with his tweets

There is no distinguishable difference in those criticisms except a minor change of wording, which does not impact the degree of criticism.
To point at the occasional change of wording around the singular "Trump can/should do better with his tweets" criticism, and try to argue that means the criticism is different, is disingenuous and ridiculous.

Last edited:
Hopefully the objective viewers in this thread can see what's going on.

yup.. you clearly got a problem.. but for whatever reason you cant address that person with that problem.. you say 1 thing.. and then when someone or evidence contradicts what you just said, well then you try to change shh quick

is this you?

grahamlindsey_092718pool4_lead.jpg

yup.. you clearly got a problem.. but for whatever reason you cant address that person with that problem.. you say 1 thing.. and then when someone or evidence contradicts what you just said, well then you try to change shh quick

is this you?

grahamlindsey_092718pool4_lead.jpg

What did you post that contradicted what I said?

Do you think that posting pictures of Trump contradicts my personal feelings on issues?

I'm not even sure you're being serious.

You still haven't answered whether you think due process is important. But it is cool, it is clear to everyone reading.

She is gonna be in town for a concert. And some local Democrats wants to hold a reception to potentially attract young people to show up.

Do some of you guys ever go to local chapters of the Demcratic Party? They hold events like this from time to time to attract new people and much of the time you might get 10-20 new faces. And on a bigger scale celebrities talk at events like this all the time.

Not like the DNC asked her to lead a rally. Sheesh.

Furthermore it is ******* Iowa during a election cycle. Everybody even close to politics goes up there to have events. If Cardi performs Bodak Yellow in a corn field with Hillary as a back up dancer, it might not even be the most ridiculous thing that happens during the election cycle.

But yeah, lemme be mad a couple local Democrats are trying to get young people to start showing up to events.

She is gonna be in town for a concert. And some local Democrats wants to hold a reception to potentially attract young people to show up.

Do some of you guys ever go to local chapters of the Demcratic Party? They hold events like this from time to time to attract new people and much of the time you might get 10-20 new faces. And on a bigger scale celebrities talk at events like this all the time.

Furthermore it is ****ing Iowa during a election cycle. Everybody even close to politics goes up there to have events. If Cardi performs Bodak Yellow in a corn field with Hillary as a back up dancer, it might not even be the most ridiculous thing that happens during the election cycle.

But yeah, lemme be mad a couple local Democrats are trying to get young people to start showing up to events.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Furthermore it is ****ing Iowa during a election cycle. Everybody even close to politics goes up there to have events. If Cardi performs Bodak Yellow in a corn field with Hillary as a back up dancer, it might not even be the most ridiculous thing that happens during the election cycle.

Thats cool. Idgaf or want to hear about Cardi B speaking. :lol:

Maybe Cardi should promise sexually assualt someone, preferrably underage, to make you warm up to her. Or is your loyalty just for male rapist?

The entire thread is making you look like a jack *** right now. So how about to try to push pick against that.

Because they are rhetorically dog walking your insincere *** right now.

Last edited:
Maybe Cardi should promise sexually assualt someone, preferrably underage, to make you warm up to the idea.

The entire thread is making you look like a jack *** right now. So how about to try to pick pick against that.

Because they are rhetorically dog walking your insincere *** right now.

If that is your assessment, then I would not want to be your client. :lol:

Thats cool. Idgaf or want to hear about Cardi B speaking. :lol:
How many local Democratic receptions do you pay attention to?

Numerous political events in Iowa took take this month, how many did you care about?

So why does this even matter?

Is Cardi sitting in a Hotel reception hall telling young people to care about politics really any to be upset about?

If you don't give a **** what she has to say, then don't.

How does this contradict my feeling that due process is important and the erosion of it has not worked out well for people that look like me?

This, indeed, bolsters that.

Not only does it bolster your feelings. It plays well imo. Shows Trump is wiling to kill innocent black people to keep America safe. And shows that you are willing to vote for that.

Is Cardi sitting in a Hotel reception hall telling young people to care about politics really any to be upset about?

If you don't give a **** what she has to say, then don't.

No, but she was in court this morning, ironically, for alleged assault at a strip club.

I care about due process, but, ya kno, others in this thread would call her an assaulter. Without hearing additional facts.

Yo party; yo choice.

ummmmmm.. if i post what ya boy put in the paper again, will you read it then?

Ava Duvenay has a miniseries coming out on the subject matter.. you can look out for that
https://www.netflix.com/bs/title/80200549

i mean the death penalty seems kinda harsh, dont ya think?

giphy.gif

Oh of course I disagree with it. I am against the death penalty, full stop. I am pro-life.

Again, I don't adopt all of the views of any other person. Do you?

Back
Top Bottom