***Official Political Discussion Thread***

HOLY HELL!!

There are some STUPID people in this country but these people take the cake!

I mean

1728607427648.png

Love this. I need the video. There's a complex mix of a few different things going on, and religion is involved, and idiocy is involved, and tradition is involved, but he is 100% not wrong that there are dudes finding excuses to say they have some issue with voting for her. I've seen the fools.

I'd bet anybody in here money (and I don't bet) that I could find somebody I know who needs to hear this message because they are falling prey to the idea.

That said, made a post a good 40 pages back saying I wasn't going to amplify those fools. Some folks are just lost. Some dudes are just straight up lost and it sounded better to me to amplify and lift up the people with sense who are making good points and have their heads on straight and are good examples to follow. Some of the idiots and fools just want attention anyway.

In comparison to Obama, and Biden in 2020.
I got more questions. They may seem obnoxious or combative. If it'd be easier to link me to the info, I'm good with that approach.

How large of a difference are we talking about?

What is the difference in comparison to white men for Obama and Biden, Asian men for Obama and Biden, and Latino for Obama and Biden?

Which of those 4 groups (white, black, Asian, latino) shows up the most for Harris? Are the polls showing black men in favor of Harris or Trump?

Back
Top Bottom