***Official Political Discussion Thread***

That clip is actually from 2023: https://www.independent.co.uk/tech/elon-musk-netanyahu-biden-b2414128.html

Nonetheless, the point stands: Musk was Netanyahu’s personal guest at his Congressional address earlier this year (which Vice President Harris skipped.)

If you claim to care at all about Israel’s atrocities under Netanyahu, you’d have to be a pretty pitiful hypocrite to spend your time on the platform owned by his comrade in colonization, Elon Musk - unless of course your actual aim was just online clout and not an uncompromising opposition to genocide by any means necessary.

Twitter’s influence under Musk has become increasingly toxic, regressive, and authoritarian, but casting him as a puppet-master seems overblown when his forays into extremist politics have effectively sabotaged his own business interests.

He isn’t using Twitter as a megaphone for his own views so much as he has, himself, become an amplifier for adolescent alt-right “culture” and spurned male grievances.

And some folks will try to give Trump the benefit of the doubt. His supporters know what he's serving (hate), and they're coming back for more.
The only person typically fooled by dog whistle racism is the person blowing the whistle. The message is as easily decoded by all those it demeans as it is by fellow racists. The only real "advantage" it confers on the self-deluded racist is in the implausible deniability it offers at its most literal level. ("I didn't say anything about race and, besides, I said some of them might be good people!")

Interesting, isn’t it, that the people who considered it blasphemous to teach children about evolution are suddenly so fascinated with genetics?

IMG_4934.jpeg

Every single time.

We're not calling you a troll. I'm saying niketock88 niketock88 is a troll. He argues in bad faith and has no purpose but to antagonize and provoke. You want to defend him? Be my guest. But that won't shield you from criticism if it looks like you agree with his asinine statements.
Bad faith? a few days ago people in here were saying Trump said something that he definitely did not. This is continuous in here.

Back
Top Bottom